the new kala that looks like an electric but is not

michio

Reaction score
has anyone played this uke yet? it is really good.. it is wierd cuz the body is flat adn shaped like an electric but the sound is amazing.. no joke its louder than my Kamaka and is very clean..

No model info, no picture. I have no idea what you're talking about... :(

Are you talking about the archtop or the thinline??? Or neither?

I've looked through the catalog again, and I'm afraid I don't know which uke you're talking about either. Which model do you mean?

i am talking about the thinline.. i just found out the name of it... it is a pretty awesome uke

lol yeah, the Kala Thinline travel uke gets talked about a lot here.

I think a Thinline that is also electric would be even more awesome, coz then it would be as thin as an electric AND play both as acoustic and electric.
The Tenor model can come with a passive pickup.

They have thinline models with pickups in them now. MGM had a few up last time I was browsing :p

They have thinline models with pickups in them now. MGM had a few up last time I was browsing :p

Auuuugh, seriously? A soprano thinline with pickup would be perfect. But if anyone finds one (you know, if it even exists right now), I don't want to see the link because I'll just up and impulse-buy it.

I've always seen them there, but they're not there at the moment. Maybe he sold out for the time being..

Top Bottom