krab fluke

krabbers

Reaction score
went to the 99p store and found some neat glow in the dark wall stickers

krabfluke.jpg

also found this picture of my dad playing what looks like a banjo mandolin / ukulele ??? i dunno you tell me
and his mate is playing what looks like a paint tin somewhere under below deck in the indian ocean

BANJO.jpg

does my dad look like rick astley ?

Last edited:
That's pretty cool.

Cool crab stickers! I was just cruising eBay, and saw an instrument that looks just like the one your dad was playing. Search "ukulele", and then go "auctions only" and sort by "newly listed". Thought you might be interested....

Cool crab stickers! I was just cruising eBay, and saw an instrument that looks just like the one your dad was playing. Search "ukulele", and then go "auctions only" and sort by "newly listed". Thought you might be interested....

ha yeah thats it . i have another on my wall 8 stringer banjo body that was his
he used to bring them home from his travels

Sweet looking fluke krabbers.

Love the Fluke! :D

Your dad DOES look a little like Rick Astley. Sweet banjolin too.

I love the way your Fluke looks with those stickers.. and yes your dad does look like Rick Astley. That's a pretty cool picture btw.

went to the 99p store and found some neat glow in the dark wall stickers

krabfluke.jpg

does my dad look like rick astley ?
Yes! He looks a lot like Rick Astley. And the stickers look really cool on the Fluke.

AWESOME Krab bling, makes that Fluke truly your own. Make a video of you playing in the dark with the krabs all aglow! Short vid okay. ;-)
Awesome picture of your Dad, was he in the Merchant Marines or the Royal Navy? This during WWII? That Banjolele/Banjolin? looks allot like my LaPacific banjolele except with 8 strings.
Mahalo for sharing!

I can't wait to see this Fluke in action! So cool! So Krabbers! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom