Guys!!!!!!!! Read This. I Want to see Your Reactions!!!!!!

grappler

Reaction score
sorry Wasnt aware!!

I do apologies for this. Imdeilaty i did edit the thread and deleted it.
Obviously It was a mistake that i wasnt aware of.

Sorry guys..

I jst thought i wanted to see ppls reactions and put up another topic that tried to make aldrine laugh cause of this situation that his been in..

Again
My apologies

Last edited:
Breaking ukulele underground rules here...

DO NOT GO TO THAT LINK

I wish I could moderate and delete this thread.

Shame shame... we know your name...

This is totally NSFW. Good thing majority of the internet world knows what this link is all about. For shame, grappler!

This is totally NSFW. Good thing majority of the internet world knows what this link is all about. For shame, grappler!

gezz no need to hate now..
I wasnt aware.
I jst found that the site was funny and i thought i would like to share it amongst a crowed that have the same intrest as me *ukes*

My bad..

I will edit it and of course delete it.

Hm maybe next time I should use an emoticon. That was mostly sarcasm. :p

Perhaps there should be a section containing exact rules of conduct on this forum? I'm actually surprised there isn't one already.

Oh yeah you're right. Good call. Didn't know it was in there.

I've changed it Aldrine. Sorry again...
I sorta wanted to make you laugh at my reaction..
I guess for me trying it kinda backfired and i got told of by one of my Favourite Musicians

Sorry again.
Deep apologies for the forums

Its okay dude no worries. You had good intentions.

But for future references, the rules are on a sticky thread in the "Uke talk" forums.

....for the record. I think 2girls1finger was worse.... :eek:

It's a good thing its like 1am here and not many people are on. :p Whats it like 10pm over there?

lol yeah he was gone a LONG time. by the time he came to Lizards we were ready to leave. I thought there was some crazy screaming/crying/hugging going on but I guess I was wrong. But everything is cool now right?

It's a good thing its like 1am here and not many people are on. :p Whats it like 10pm over there?

Hey yeah its 10:21pm!! too hot.. It reached 41 degrees today.. dont know how hot it gets in Hawaii But Melbourne doesnt usually get this hot during summer..

dont. if you want an idea, go to my youtube page, and look for my reaction video. i have a pretty strong stomach after all of the stuff that ive seen being in the medical field for over 10 years. gruesome stuff. but i was able to keep my composure. i lost it watching one of these videos.

Top Bottom