2010 NCAA Basketball Tourny

dnewton2

Reaction score
Any one interested in doing a bracket challege?

We could do one just for fun or make it intersting somehow if people wanted.

It could be set up in CBS sports or something. I could do it later tonight when I am home from work or if someone wants to set it up and post a link here that would be cool.

So who's game????

I set up a bracket manager here:

http://uurocks.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

The password is: underground

Last edited:
im in !

My bracket's done. I went with Kansas over Kentucky.

My bracket's done. I went with Kansas over Kentucky.

I really hope Kentucky does not win it. I really think the coach is a piece of work (I have other words but I am trying to keep it clean). I also can't stand the Wall Dance, it's not even a dance! I could go on but I won't.

Side note you can go back and update you brackets until the games begin. So if you get some late breaking inside information you can school us all. :)

How the heck did you know Murray St. was going to beat Vanderbilt?
Murray State has balance. I think they have 5 or 6 guys who avg. 10 pts or more a game. They won a lot of games and I wasn't super impressed with Vandy. It seemed like a fairly easy upset to pick if there was gonna be one. Great game though. What a shot to win it!

Murray State has balance. I think they have 5 or 6 guys who avg. 10 pts or more a game. They won a lot of games and I wasn't super impressed with Vandy. It seemed like a fairly easy upset to pick if there was gonna be one. Great game though. What a shot to win it!

Nice upset pick.

Top Bottom