UUU Pre-registration!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're just about ready to start enrollment into the first session of Ukulele Underground University! If you missed the undies, UUU is an in depth 10 week course available for beginner - intermediate level ukulele players looking to fast track their ukulele skills.

The three courses offered are Ukulele 101, Ukulele 102, and Music Theory for Ukulele

Each course has ten weekly one hour classes with Aldrine and weekly office hours with direct access to Aldrine to get your questions answered.

We're not quite ready to accept registration payments, but if you are interested in taking any of the classes, please visit this pre-registration page and we will notify you as soon as we open it to the public.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/uuu-pre-registration/

FAQ:

Q. What's the price for UUU?
A. This is our first time attempting this so it is offered a significantly lowered rate. It comes out to around $15 / hour class but with the office hours access to Aldrine, it's actually much much less.

Q. Does this mean the live lessons are not going to be free anymore?
A. Absolutely not, the weekly live lessons we do every Wednesday will continue to be free.

Q. What is the difference between UUU and what is offered on Ukulele Underground now?
A. UUU is a 10 week course that builds week upon week to an ultimate goal of your improvement. You will see results faster by enrolling in UUU than if you were to try and learn things from watching the free material. You'll not only learn techniques but Aldrine will be able to correct mistakes in your technique before they develop into bad habits.

Q. How can I tell which class I should take?
A.

Ukulele 101 Focuses on:
Strumming patterns
Chords
Chord patterns
Chord shapes
Rhythm
Playing with others
Simple picking patterns

Ukulele 102 focuses on:
Combining Ukulele 101 and Music Theory 101
Knowing the technical difference between major, minor, and 7s
Intermediate Picking and strumming techniques
Understanding basic chords and chord progressions

Music Theory for Ukulele focuses on:
Scales
Chords
Fretboard
Using different strings for enharmonics
Circle of fifths

Once again, if you're interested please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as enrollment is open

http://ukuleleunderground.com/uuu-pre-registration/

Looks cool Rayan! That is a great idea and will be a good opportunity for many people. Any plans in the future for an advanced segment?

Looks cool Rayan! That is a great idea and will be a good opportunity for many people. Any plans in the future for an advanced segment?

yes definitely! We're also looking to bring in some of our friends to teach area specific seminars as well. LOTS of things planned for UUU.

UU University

I would be interested in a "in person" class. I would be open to traveling over to Hawaii for such a class. Just a raw beginner and have had problems trying to do the online lessons

I would like to enroll... However, in Australia !

or is this a webcam thing? :D

I would like to enroll... However, in Australia !

or is this a webcam thing? :D

same her (Australia) , so timing of the classes is going to be difficult

same her (Australia) , so timing of the classes is going to be difficult

No guarantees yet, but we're trying to figure out how to offer 2 sessions for each class, morning and evening. Once again, no guarantees we'll be able to pull it off, but we're going to try.

Top Bottom