Bruce Wei Art eBay 'Ukulele Review

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
Last edited:
Why is that woman playing "Bittersweet Symphony?"
I know, I was waiting for a uke player to join her... then I fast forwarded.

HAHAHA wrong link though a great one. Correction made. I had a couple YouTube pages open and was listening to piano while looking for 'ukulele vids. That's what happens when I try to multitask.

Last edited:
Guy doing review should be cautious about the fact that he's showing his name and a mailing address when he's waving the box about for so long.
So, now I know this guy lives near my Mom.

Glad to hear that he's happy with his new uke.

If it were mine, I'd want the fretboard inlays to be abalone like the rosette and the bridge pin dots. Also, I didn't really like the look of the surface of the fretboard in the second video....loved that it's ebony, but not the surface "finish".

All in all, probably worth what he spent, seeing as he likes it.

He did comment he likes a heavy 'ukulele, I prefer my 'ukuleles light and thin especially the sound board. Not a bad price at all for a solid wood 'ukulele made I'm guessing from Acacia Confusa like the Koa Pili Koko which runs about the same price wise with the shipping included. Personally inlays I can take it or leave it so not a selling point. I personally feel all these eBay Vietnamese high shipping coast 'ukuleles as a crap-shoot, and driving down the road is the only gambling I do.

Top Bottom