FS: Lanikai All Solid Mahogany Concert LSM-C

I'd just like to chime in to praise Mokai as a seller. I bought his Koa Pili Koko concert uke last week and am very happy with it. Great communication, we chatted plenty via PM.
Well packaged and shipped out pretty quickly. It was my first experience buying from the UU marketplace and makes me more than willing to do this again.

Last edited:
where are u located? i go to school in walnut and i would like to try that beauty out for sure! if all is well cash will be in hand for sure! im going to send u a pm with my cell. my name is don. im very interested!

I'd just like to chime in to praise Mokai as a seller. I bought his Koa Pili Koko concert uke last week and am very happy with it. Great communication, we chatted plenty via PM.
Well packaged and shipped out pretty quickly. It was my first experience buying from the UU marketplace and makes me more than willing to do this again.

Hi Samantha,
I really appreciate you chimming in and sharing your experience with everyone!
I hope you are loving your KPK!

I second what Sambient said of Mokai. He's great to deal with. He's great with communication and the transaction was fast. Mokai's also very helpful. Good luck with the sale, looks like a sweet looking uke!

I second what Sambient said of Mokai. He's great to deal with. He's great with communication and the transaction was fast. Mokai's also very helpful. Good luck with the sale, looks like a sweet looking uke!

Hi Andrew, I really appreciate you sharing your experience as well!

I am! My husband's quite taken with it too. I'm glad I got it.

That's great, I am very happy to read that

I just wanted to add a photo to show the balance between the neck and the body.
When held where the next meets the body, the ukulele is nearly level. Because of this, I feel this ukulele can be played in almost any position and will not feel awkward or off-balanced.
LSMCbal.jpg

Top Bottom