Tripping Lily

Nick from PA

Reaction score
I had the chance to catch these guys live this past weekend here in the backwoods of PA. Anyone ever hear them? Really excellent band, wonderful vocal harmonies, wonderful sound. And very nice people too. They were even kind enough to let me try out a couple of their custom Brunkalla ukes, which are awesome instruments.

I understand they're going to be playing at the NY Uke Fest this year. I doubt I'll make it out there, but I highly recommend checking them out if you get the chance!

I have heard them, and you're right, they're awesome. I'm glad you linked the site though bc I didnt realize their album was available on iTunes. Thanks!

Last edited:
I bought their CD with my last iTunes gift card....

Whoa, congrats on the sweet gig, Deach!

I saw them at NY Uke Fest last year. Twice, in fact (dropped in on their soundcheck). The CD is good but seeing them live is even better.

A friend saw Tripping Lily at a house concert last Fall. When he found out they were playing a small outdoor music festival in Williamsburg, Va. we HAD to go see them. The other bands were good but Tripping Lily blew me away! I Got their latest CD from them there.

And YES, they are better, live! The show, the interaction, the spontaneity........

They have numerous You-Tube vids to check out, to see if you like them enough to get a CD.

I had the chance to catch these guys live this past weekend here in the backwoods of PA. Anyone ever hear them? Really excellent band, wonderful vocal harmonies, wonderful sound. And very nice people too. They were even kind enough to let me try out a couple of their custom Brunkalla ukes, which are awesome instruments.

I understand they're going to be playing at the NY Uke Fest this year. I doubt I'll make it out there, but I highly recommend checking them out if you get the chance!

They played there last year where I was able to see them. I really liked them and I think I have some video of their playing. Cant wait to see them again :)

TL had an awesome show last night! They played a few new songs which makes me really excited for their new CD. If you get a chance to see them, don't hesitate.

Top Bottom