Well today is the day

CenizaT&K-01

Reaction score
Wow, well today is the day that i make the journy from the mainland to Hawai'i permanent. wish me luck as i start my new life, as i leave my family and loved ones behind. its a move i need to make, and i feel is the right time in my life to do it. well i board a plane in a few hours, so wish me luck, and lets jam on the islands!!!!

oh yeah im taking my ukes of course...just my baseball gear my ukes and my clothes haha...sent most of it already with my gf last week...haha

thanks guys...

see ya soon

good luck ceniza! a whole new life without your family, thats a big step. and welcome to the islands!

good luck buddy!!! Hopefully you love it, I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii. Hopefully I'm gonna vacation there during summer, but I wanna avoid touristy places.

Good luck bro! I wish I can live in Hawaii too. Where in Hawaii? I have relatives in Kalihi.

Attachments

• WP_20150615_006.jpg
    WP_20150615_006.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WP_20150615_005.jpg
    WP_20150615_005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 9
  • WP_20150615_002.jpg
    WP_20150615_002.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 7
oh man thank you so much you guys for the warm wishes. sorry for the late responses, kind of hectic day yesterday for me. It was very hard leaving my family and friends, but it was something i have been bracing myself for. i have been coming back and forth every month and half or so to visit my girlfriend, and each time, i really started to act like i was at home rather than on vacation, so when i finally arrived yesterday, i was ok knowing i wasn't going back to LA. So now when it comes to my new home, I live in palolo and waikiki going back and forth from my girlfriend's place and my family condo. in a month or so i will get my own place though as soon as i find a place i like.

come out and visit everyone and lets jam!!!

thanks again everyone.

have a great day!

Top Bottom