Uke Shirt (Finally Finished!)

tripl3thr33

Reaction score
for those of you that might have remembered, i was making my own uke shirt as i waited for the next round of ordering for UU shirts. I had a design of a uke on it and still had to add wings...... and since school is done, i've been able to finish it! check it out!

Front
DSC00568.jpg

Back
DSC00569.jpg

Side (Whole design)
DSC00570.jpg

For those of you that are curious, i used acetate (much like a transparency) to make my stencil and used acrylic mixed with textile medium so it doesn't crack.

Last edited:
haha, thanks. i was so excited with the idea but it took awhile to cut out the stencil

Well....as everybody knows...One Ukulele is not enough right??
And one t-shirt, and one hoodie is not enough!!!
Don't you think??? I really really want one!!! :love:

you could just give the design to UU and have them print them up. if you dont feel like taking a cut of the sales.

nobody knows till you try

you could just give the design to UU and have them print them up. if you dont feel like taking a cut of the sales.

nobody knows till you try

you know, i just thought of that too! i gotta make adjustments to the design so that mine is unique ;) haha. that and because it's not as visible as i wanted it when i wear it.

You gotta make more than one though, because that one will need to be taken off and washed eventually. ;)

oh no, the design is permanent. it's painted on and the textile medium allows it to be washed and prevents it from cracking. so one should be enough... for me anyway :D

oh no, the design is permanent. it's painted on and the textile medium allows it to be washed and prevents it from cracking. so one should be enough... for me anyway :D

I think that Plainsong meant that you cannot wear it all the time, cause you'll have to take it of to wash it :D

Top Bottom