Placerville, CA 'ukulele get togethers?

Brad Bordessa

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

My family and I have moved from the Big Island to Placerville, CA recently and I'm dying to find some people to jam with and/or someone who teaches advanced 'ukulele. Anybody know of a Kanikapila or teacher in my area?

Thanks,

Hi Everybody,

My family and I have moved from the Big Island to Placerville, CA recently and I'm dying to find some people to jam with and/or someone who teaches advanced 'ukulele. Anybody know of a Kanikapila or teacher in my area?

Thanks,

i try to head to south lake tahoe once a month. maybe we can hook up and jam?

Every friday night at the Hawaiian Style Grill in Elk Grove, South Sac, there is a small kine session. No pros. Just some guys getting together. Come by

You da guy from Live 'Ukulele . . . I recognized the handle but didn't put 2 and 2 together. Off the top of my head, Kline's Music in Sac offers lessons. How advanced, I dunno. Bay Area has several folks that teach, but that's kinda outta da way. FYI, first weekend in August is Aloha Fest, held in SF at the Persidio. If you eva make it to da Grill, you can school us guys. If no can on Fri - drop a line and see if we can do Sat.

Top Bottom