Coolest Kala baritone I've ever seen!

Ukeffect

Reaction score
the guys a member on here. provines

Yes that is my baritone. I purchased it from a fellow uke player who needed the money for some emergency dental work. I've gotten myself into a hole myself and need to raise some cash. How did I get myself into a hole? Let's see, a Lanikai concert mango uke with pickup and that Recording King Resonator uke that I just bought here a couple of days ago. Oh and Kissing had to go and make those really cool Ocarina and Uke videos so I broke down and bought a Warmstone Mountain Ocarina which I'm going to have to learn. Curse you Kissing for being so good.

The more I play, the more I like the concert and tenor sizes except for that Covey Moon soprano that I picked up here a few months ago. I love that uke. Anyway, I've placed the baritone on the 'bay trying to maximize my cash potential for it. I asked MGM about it and he thinks there were probably ten made. He should know, he sold most of them. I don't expect my $500.00 asking price but I hope for a decent make best offer. It sounds nice and I've never seen anything like it. If you're interested in it, let me know. I didn't intend to post it here as I really need to get the most for it and when I sell to family here on UU, I ask what I paid for it or a little less than I think it's worth. I know you guys understand. "Hi, I'm Dave and I have UAS."

Last edited:
Wow, check out that bling. Pretty.

Best of luck selling it. It really is beautiful.

Top Bottom