Another Free Tuner from MGM

DAAAAMMMMMNNNN. She SAHWEET! That is one beautiful instrument congrats. And you only got to wait 2 days for it to get here. You have just made Ohio a more beautiful place.

I also thought about buying it.

Congratulations!

That's a damn expensive tuner. But the free ukulele looks divine.

Not as expensive as it seems, don't forget I'm getting a "free case" with the tuner.

Jude

If you enjoy that KoAloha even half as much as I enjoy mine, your money will have been well spent! Enjoy!

Congrats on the new KoAloha Tenor Jude. She a looker for sure. Oh you forgot that you also get a free humidifier.

Congratulations. I love the white stripe.

I've never played a tenor, but that's some incentive!

I love the feeling of ordering a Herco humidifier and getting a free KoAloha tenor with it, as long as I throw in a few hundred bucks for shipping. Did that back in October. ;)

Enjoy the heck out of your uke! Awesome stripey koa on that one, too. :D Seems like these and the super-concerts sell FAST.

Heyjude; Congratulations on the new uke. It's a real beauty.
I've been loosing sleep over that one.
So, thank you. Now I feel justified in buying another uke.

MGM's da best! Congrats on your new uke! You'll be happy with your KoAloha! I recently purchased a factory refurbished Koaloha tenor with a crown bridge from MGM and I've been neglecting my other ukes. That is some sweet looking koa you got there...cheers!

That is a really beautiful ukulele, congratulations Jude. Wow, you are a KoAloha maniac dude.

Top Bottom