Cool new KoAloha videos!

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Okay I have to stop playing my KoAloha long enough to sit down and watch all these cool new videos. The KoAloha website has just been updated with a bunch of videos of everyone -- the videos are located on these two pages.

http://www.koaloha.com/videos/

and

http://www.koaloha.com/staff/

Okay after watching, I'm back to debating on trying some Worth clears on my PS for a change of pace...

Thanks for the links Oh Wicked One.

Try the Worth CM thats the best IMO.

Last edited:
Why thank you Ronnie. When I latch onto an obsession, I go full bore. Now where is my tiara??!!

I'm with ya on the tiara thing. All girls should have one.

Aren't KoAlohas the best? Just TRY the Worth clears. If you like bright, that's just what you get.

I have clears on my KoAloha Concert and for the first week they were way too bright. Now they are just a tad too bright, but I am liking the sound more and more.

I have clears on my KoAloha Concert and for the first week they were way too bright. Now they are just a tad too bright, but I am liking the sound more and more.

You can try some other strings, but I think in the end you might end up back where you started. That was my experience anyway. (Fremonts are very similar but seem to have just a hair less brightness to my ears, so I will throw those out as an option.)

Also as the instrument opens up, the midrange seems to expand. Play more, Play hard. It will only sound better over time.

I'm off to watch videos....

Just TRY the Worth clears. If you like bright, that's just what you get.

Okay, okay...so I ordered some worth clear mediums and worth clear lights from MGM. I like the feel of the brown lights that I am using now, so I will probably try the CLs first. The only clears I had used on the uke before were a set of Worth clear tenors that I had already, and I didn't care for them. Perhaps the mediums or lights will make the difference.

Top Bottom