3 Great ukes for sale-Mainland Openheadstock, Fluke and Koloa Soprano

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Decided to let the Mainland Boat Shape go too. $160 shipped. Posted as of today, 4/10/2010. I have 15 ukes now for Pete's sake.
Okay, I have a problem so I am selling off 3 ukes. I want to get one really good one and don't want to add to my silly number of current ukes(13!). These were not the easiest to select since they are all very good and I love them all but I have to be reasonable says the wife. Of course I am a fool so I love trades. I would love to trade all three for one and I can add cash if needed or you can add cash if needed. Any, here are they are.

1) Mainland Open Headstock Solid Mohagany concert, comes with Aquila strings and is basically new. No flaws and is beautiful. Sounds super and I have played it very little....shameful but I have so many. $210

2) Fluke, concert Lava Black in very good condition with Hilo's. Sounds like all flukes, very nice. $160

3) Koloa Solid Mohag. soprano with Worth Clears. Great sounding uke and is the best bang for your buck. 2 dings that don't effect sound. Great uke and has a nice rounded back. $80

I have these all on Craigslist locally so if you are local to Seattle Area, stop by and play. We can discuss shipping for non locals.

I can get more pictures but I would rather email since this ain't intuitive to put pic's up. Oh, and DENTUKE, if you have my Kiwaya, I want it back so PM me(ha ha)...

Attachments

• girls 003.jpg
    girls 003.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 203
  • uke 022.jpg
    uke 022.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 135
  • uke 021.jpg
    uke 021.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 133
  • uke 015.jpg
    uke 015.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 155
  • uke 014.jpg
    uke 014.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Here are some more pictures. I am open to offers so PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

• uke 012.jpg
    uke 012.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 59
  • uke 018.jpg
    uke 018.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 84
  • uke 016.jpg
    uke 016.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 89
  • uke 013.jpg
    uke 013.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 56
  • uke 015.jpg
    uke 015.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 65
dont want to be a bumper but I will if you make me. Also, I am open to offers like just about anyone.

New prices since I just bought another D@!n uke(a nice Pono cedartop!). I now have 14 friggin' ukulele's. Even I think I am crazy now! Help me....
Mainland $210
Fluke $160
Koloa $80

Still going....I will not overdo this so if interested, let me know by the weekend. I will hit up Eflea and Ebay after that. I also will sell off my Mainland Boat shape.. I LOVE TRADES!!! Even the UTAR would be interesting. I Want a Ohana Vita or travel Kala???

Got the PM, please to you now!

Hi

I am a guitar player but want to look into starting ukulele as a second instrument, how do you think that koloa will work for me? How much does it usually go for?

thanks!

I think they are $150 new msrp or on elderly(I believe). I am trying not to be a salesman here so I am afraid to say too much except for that I have had about 25 ukes in the last 1.5 years and it compares very favorably in sound and then the price is a huge bonus. I am a big guy but I still prefer the soprano because my fingers aren't as flexi as I would like yet so I can play "crazy G" a ton easier. So, I am sure I haven't answered your question only for fear of sounding salesy(sp?) but I would say the sound is very nice, very bright(like a uke ought to be), resonates nicely and looks gorgeous. I believe this is a great deal....maybe you would agree.(sounds just like my favorite uke-the Ohana- pineapple that I have!)

thanks for being unprejudiced

I was just wondering though, it seems like out of all the pictures you have the koloa isn't there? Or am I just missing it because I am new to uke's?

You are probably right. As much as I appreciate the forum, the site and all the wonderful people, the logistics and difficulty of doing even simple tasks like putting in pictures is a real pain. I can email you pictures directly. Send me your email and I will send you very good pictures and more of them.

The second picture on the first set of pictures is the back of the Koloa.

You are probably right. As much as I appreciate the forum, the site and all the wonderful people, the logistics and difficulty of doing even simple tasks like putting in pictures is a real pain. I can email you pictures directly. Send me your email and I will send you very good pictures and more of them.

The second picture on the first set of pictures is the back of the Koloa.
The new format makes it difficult to post pic.

Thanks for the validation. Sometimes I feel a little slow. I had to erase all of my PM's today because I couldn't figure out how to erase just one or some, finally gave up and erased all. bummer. I love the site but not intuitive. kinda like iTunes I guess.

The new format makes it difficult to post pic.
Check out the tutorial by degracia on posting pics. I prefer using a 3rd party host for posting pics. An extra step, but you get a better image compared to using an attachment. Look at the image below. Just my dos centavos on posting images.

IMG_2984.jpg

Check out the tutorial by degracia on posting pics. I prefer using a 3rd party host for posting pics. An extra step, but you get a better image compared to using an attachment. Look at the image below. Just my dos centavos on posting images.

IMG_2984.jpg
His tutorial works but when they changed the fromat there is a different layout if yo are attatching pics. I think I finally have it figured out but it is still confusing.

Action is spot on. Not high, not low. I am starting to rethink letting it go since I love it so much...very nice concert uke.

Top Bottom