I'm hooked on uke :)

robert dock

Reaction score
Hey guys, bought my first ever ukulele last week and guess what i did yesterday............bought another.
I think i'm addicted now, but where will it stop? Will i have to get a bigger house to accommodate future ukuleles :p
The one i bought last week was a wee les paul soprano and i felt i needed something a bit bigger and cleaner sounding. So, armed with a weeks worth of knowledge (or lack of) i went out to get another one. I got myself a tenor this time, its a brunswick bu4t and it was only £65 :) Sooo much easier to play and sounds so much better, cant wait to buy more :drool:
Promised the good lady wife i wont buy any more till i am proficient at the ukulele, so i am practising like mad :mad:
By the way the site rocks and everyone is so helpfull, i'm glad i found it and became a member.
Anyway, enough typing, back to practising, i need a concert and baritone ukulele.

Next thing you know is you'll want one of these...

RThybrid1.jpg

Hey guys, bought my first ever ukulele last week and guess what i did yesterday............bought another.
I think i'm addicted now, but where will it stop? Will i have to get a bigger house to accommodate future ukuleles :p
The one i bought last week was a wee les paul soprano and i felt i needed something a bit bigger and cleaner sounding. So, armed with a weeks worth of knowledge (or lack of) i went out to get another one. I got myself a tenor this time, its a brunswick bu4t and it was only £65 :) Sooo much easier to play and sounds so much better, cant wait to buy more :drool:
Promised the good lady wife i wont buy any more till i am proficient at the ukulele, so i am practising like mad :mad:
By the way the site rocks and everyone is so helpfull, i'm glad i found it and became a member.
Anyway, enough typing, back to practising, i need a concert and baritone ukulele.
Hopefully it never stops. It's too much fun.

Or you'll want one of these:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pics or it didn't happen

How do you like the finish on your Mainland?

I was a High-gloss kind of uke guy, but my taste seem to be changing

That one isn't mine sadly. I wanted a Matte, but they only had Gloss in stock. I've played a Matte soprano, much more simple feeling. I don't really know how to say it. Not as "blingy"

Top Bottom