Todaro "sweetheart" Ukuelele

DERRF

Reaction score
For Sale Todaro "sweetheart" Ukuelele

Hi everyone. I know I'm not a big contributing member but I could sell it in the paper or on craigslist but I'm hoping to find someone who really appreciates ukuleles to buy my Todaro. I know everyone in this forum is passionate about ukuleles. It was a gift from an ex-boyfriend who I had been seeing for many years. (Im not really a huge lovey dovey person and I actually wanted a pineapple flea.) But the thought was nice. Long story short, I left someone I really cared about to be with him, and he ended up breaking my heart. Its been maybe 3 years since then but I decided that I want a ukulele thats unique and special to me, and its not this one. Now I'm moving to California with the person I should have stayed with all along, so I have a second chance and I need to raise some money. I still have my other soprano and tenor uke to keep me company.

Now about this ukulele. Its beautiful, really quite full sounding. Its one of the older models and I know the actual heart design changes each time they make new ones, so its kind of special. You look through the heart and theres a picture of two people in a boat on a moonlit night. Its in perfect condition, new strings, it has a small defect in the coating I think it was 350$ or something around there. I' be really happy with 300$ if anyone considers that appropriate, I've never tried to sell instruments before. I attached a picture of the ukulele, me playing the ukulele and the picture thats inside the ukulele. Let me know if you want more shots.

The case in the picture isn't the case that goes with the ukulele, but It does come with a cloth case.

Attachments

• ukulele.jpg
    ukulele.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 116
  • forumpic.jpg
    forumpic.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 96
  • sweetheart_uke_72_dpi.jpg
    sweetheart_uke_72_dpi.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Any chance for more pictures? The back, the tuners maybe?
What's the width on the neck?

Heres some pictures of the tuners, and the neck is 9.5 inches long and 3 inches at its widest point, 2.5 at the top.

Attachments

• 100_0532.jpg
    100_0532.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0531.jpg
    100_0531.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 36
Yeah I forgot about that. It does make a difference in the sound. I've gotten a lot of compliments on how it sounds.

Top Bottom