New Strap!

Woodstocksp3

Reaction score
Hey y'all how's it goin? I just made a strap for my ukulele and put buttons for my strap on the uke so I thought I'd let y'all check it out. The pictures are really bad because I was taking them with my laptop because I don't have a camera.

120355.jpg

120852.jpg

120649.jpg

121057.jpg

Last edited:
ooo, you gotta upload those pictures to a web host for everyone to see them. or you could make them attachments in your post by using the paperclip icon on the right of the smiley face in the toolbar when you make a post.

Yeah, I'm really bad with this whole picture thing. I tried uploading them but it says that the file is too big so I'm gonna try something else.

cool strap! i use something similar -- i think the slimmer homemade straps are so much more unique and personal -- nice job!

100_0879.jpg

Thanks, yours looks awesome! Now I know what my next strap will look like... I agree though, it adds a lot of personality if your strap is homemade.

whoa ur guys DIY straps are great! adnd mok that one is awesome, very tribal lookin. I can actually do that, i spent a good year and a half making those kinds of necklaces, but never had the idea to make a strap. :rock: u rock!

dude.

my ukulele doesnt let me hold a strap but I want one so bad!

is there any way i can have a strap?

i saw some weird ones on ebay that clip onto the sound hole and I tryed to make my own and i ended up scratching my ukulele on the sound hole and on the inlay.

:mad:!!!!RAGE!!!!:mad:

any suggestions before i kill my self with my own ukulele?

I really like those it makes your ukuleles look that much more unique. I'd attempt to make one except for I never really find myself needing one because i mostly play sitting down.

Last edited:
dude.

my ukulele doesnt let me hold a strap but I want one so bad!

is there any way i can have a strap?

i saw some weird ones on ebay that clip onto the sound hole and I tryed to make my own and i ended up scratching my ukulele on the sound hole and on the inlay.

:mad:!!!!RAGE!!!!:mad:

any suggestions before i kill my self with my own ukulele?

Mine didn't have anything to hold a strap on either so I installed strap buttons on it after watching NukeDoc's video. It's really easy so you should definitely try it! I got the strap buttons at the Guitar Center around here and they were about 7$ so they're pretty cheap.

NICE straps... real creative! Is the first one made from hemp?? Diggin the shells too on #2.

Anyone have the necklace strap that mounts to the sound hole? I'm wondering if it has good reviews or not before i decide to buy it, cuz all my ukes don't have strap mounts!!!

Mine didn't have anything to hold a strap on either so I installed strap buttons on it after watching NukeDoc's video. It's really easy so you should definitely try it! I got the strap buttons at the Guitar Center around here and they were about 7$ so they're pretty cheap.

That vid was great! I'm gonna go gets me some buttons! Where can I find the background music? That part seems very important to set the strap-button-installment-mood!

Top Bottom