Ukefest in Reno was off the hook!

rude808boy

Reaction score
Had a fantastic time attending this event! Alllstar Uke cast on hand (Aldrine, James Hill, Dominator, Michael Powers, Brittani, Ukulele Bartt, etc..) was unbelievable. All this talent all on one stage made for an epic sat night concert at the nugget. Also really enjoyed performances from Aldrine, Michael Powers, Dominator, and Matt. YOU guys absolutely rip live! You guys have absolutely inspired me to to do better in playing the uke and definitely opened new appreciations for other types of music other then the island/reggae music genre I have been so brought up to listening & playing. Thank you for the fantastic time!

Cheers!
-Ron

Attachments

• Ron&Aldrine.jpg
    Ron&Aldrine.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 32
+1 :agree:
What an excellent fest! This was the first fest for my wife and me and we had a great time. Got to see and hear all that wonderful uke-ness. Aldrine and The Jumping Flea were nice enough to spend a few minutes talking to us, which was great, and we got to meet some UU'ers that until now were just letters on a screen. Shout out to LeftyDan!

Saturday nights show was the best. Those guys rocked!! Awesome. Thanks to all the entertainers and everyone who was responsible for putting this weekend together. See ya next year.

Steve and Terry

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto.
Great time super shows, cool ukes to look at from all the vendors.
Got to meet some fellow UU'ers.
We should set up a formal jam for UU'ers next year !!

Top Bottom