Who is ready for baseball season?

mrsantos24

Reaction score
I am a HUGE phillies fan! i believe they can make it again to the world series again this year. Im not too sure about who is gonna make it in the AL. Who is your favorite team in the MLB and who do you think is gonna be in the World Series this year?

Xf4GN.gif

GO CUBS!

lcl

GO DODGERS! As for the AL it will probably be the Yankees again or maybe the Red Soxs endless some middle of the road team gets hot down the stretch. Don't be surprised if the Rockies make another run at it again this year.

Not really a baseball fan. I only watch games I am at, never on TV. I have always been a Reds fan.

More recently GO NATINALS!!!! (They suck, maybe theya can win the first pick in the draft agian this year)

LOL both dodgers and cubs are def threats to the phillies...def should be an exciting season this year though! and as for the AL i can see the west coast taking it this year as in anaheim. but only time will tell

Let's go Red Sox! Plus, even if I wasn't already a rabid member of Red Sox Nation, what ukulele player (non Yankee one that is) would root against a team with a first baseman serenaded with chants of "Youk"?
Majestic%20Boston%20Red%20Sox%20White%20Authentic%20Jersey.jpg

Though I will accept as a very poor substitute and runner up, the Dodgers. I still hate Manny though...

Last edited:
Let's go Red Sox! Plus, even if I wasn't already a rabid member of Red Sox Nation, what ukulele player (non Yankee one that is) would root against a team with a first baseman serenaded with chants of "Youk"?
Majestic%20Boston%20Red%20Sox%20White%20Authentic%20Jersey.jpg

......I still hate Manny though...

Red Sox #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree::agree::agree:

I was born a Yankee fan, it is a long family tradition.
I already have my Yankee/Dodger tickets for a game at Dodger Stadium.

NYY_Logo_2..jpg

Saint_Louis_Cardinals_Logo.jpg

(Sorry, Seeso. I do love everything else about you though.)

Red Sox fan by birth. I want a sticker for my ukulele case that says "My other Youk is a first baseman." With San Francisco being my adopted city, my NL team is the Giants, although when I see the Red Sox play the Giants at AT&T Park this coming weekend, I'll be rooting for the Red Sox, and I'm planning to play "Sweet Caroline" on my ukulele before the Red Sox bat in the 8th inning (Red Sox fans will understand).

So it looks like my Cubbies are out of it. Surprise, surprise. Looks like Zambrano is even more off his rocker than usual.

When does football season start?

So it looks like my Cubbies are out of it. Surprise, surprise. Looks like Zambrano is even more off his rocker than usual.

When does football season start?

At least Aramis Ramirez started to change his season around some! The dude was truly awful first half of the season, but is picking it up.

Braves fan here. I also like the Sox but that is the Irish in me. My third team is Pasdres (something about San Diego).

I'm a Braves fan as well haolejohn. Here in Hawaii you're usually either a fan of the Giants, Dodgers or Braves. Giants and Dodgers because they are west coast teams and are heard on the radio regularly, and Braves fans due to the number of games we were able to watch on TBS. Now with Shane Victorino on the Phillies, there are a lot of Philly fans.

I'm a Braves fan as well haolejohn. Here in Hawaii you're usually either a fan of the Giants, Dodgers or Braves. Giants and Dodgers because they are west coast teams and are heard on the radio regularly, and Braves fans due to the number of games we were able to watch on TBS. Now with Shane Victorino on the Phillies, there are a lot of Philly fans.

What? You guys don't get WGN out there?

What? You guys don't get WGN out there?

Not on digital cable, maybe via satellite? But growing up it was just the Braves on TBS or whatever was showing on ESPN and the Giants/Dodgers on ESPN radio.

Top Bottom