Koaloha Tenor neck sopranos almost done

MGM

Reaction score
I just got back from Koaloha and Paul showed me the almost finshed tenor neck sopranos Not as giraffee looking as i thought Joined at 16th fret 17" scale.

koalohatenorneck.jpg

Mike is this a new model or a limited run?

can't wait to get one of these.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaand MGM strikes again. He actually knew about these before I did, since I was sick the week my brother decided to start producing them. They will be a regular model, as long as there is a steady demand. They will come with the same Grover geared as our tenors. They're actually easier to make than the long neck standards. Sound wise, they're kind of like a PS, but a little more mellow. As far as the price, I don't know what my brother set. MGM will probably chime in before I look it up.

I heard (from a reliable source) that KoAloha would be making 8 String and Baritones?? If this is true when can we expect to see them?? Also, Paul..................What do you mean when you say your new model sounds like a PS???? Howie

I heard (from a reliable source) that KoAloha would be making 8 String and Baritones?? If this is true when can we expect to see them?? Also, Paul..................What do you mean when you say your new model sounds like a PS???? Howie

Pineapple Sunday

Blah. I want one. This site is going to bankrupt me.

I want one with a pineapple body.

Subliminally, that picture seems to indicate Paul's size. XD

Cool uke, I should stop buy and try one out and collect my money from Doos mafia style. :p

Won't be long now as MGM just got them at his shop today.

Thanks so much for all the great service Mike. Both tunings sounded great (but then Mike can make any 'ukulele sound great).

Hey congrats Jack! I can't wait to see your photos of it. You lucky dog you. I'm jealous. :)

Thanks Staci. I do feel lucky to have #1 and thats all due to the great service from MGM. Now if only I could play like Mike (I know practice, practice, practice).

I had the chance to play and touch the Koaloha Tenor neck Soprano this afternoon. The sound is great and it is such a beautiful instrument and it was suprisingly light in weight. Now, I definitely want one...

haha. these are fun to play. the body is so small it kinda feels like playing a neck with no body.

and yes jon, i have your money...

Top Bottom