Just been giving some money! Must resist

mabster

Reaction score
Evening all.
I feel the need to write in an attempt to stop myself from spending the money I have been given!
I recieved £450 today and sadlt its going straight in the bank! I'm somewhat in debt right now but in three weeks I shall be on the plus side so shall be on the look out for a uke to buy!!

So until thenI must be good..
I have my eye on a few ukuleles, Solid Mahogany Ohana, A mahogany Hudson, An electro acoustic clearwater and I have just bidded on a Flea on Ebay!!

The time shall come soon.....

:D

Mabs x

boy did you come to the wrong place -- saving money is one of the few things we do poorly around here :)

i mean really, you're going to be in debt in one fashion or another for about 90% of your life anyways, so . . . . .

good luck all the same :p

That is most true...
;) SO whats a 100 or so here or there...
I do need to save up for a wedding im going to In August and a holiday in October... Wouldn't be so bad if it was just me but I have to pay for the girlfriend aswell :D

Mind you ;)

Could you expand on the MGM comment?

MGM = MusicGuyMic

He's probably the biggest seller of ukuleles on ebay. He's also a member here.

Evening all.
I feel the need to write in an attempt to stop myself from spending the money I have been given!
I recieved £450 today and sadlt its going straight in the bank! I'm somewhat in debt right now but in three weeks I shall be on the plus side so shall be on the look out for a uke to buy!!

So until thenI must be good..
I have my eye on a few ukuleles, Solid Mahogany Ohana, A mahogany Hudson, An electro acoustic clearwater and I have just bidded on a Flea on Ebay!!

The time shall come soon.....

:D

Mabs x

oh man, i'm in a situation too. i really want to get a new uke. schooling is really sucking the money out of me and i haven't spent my tax return money yet and i've been looking at some ukes to get recently, but gotta save my money for tuition. it's hard fighting UAS lol

Nope, and if you don't have one of those Macaferri plastic ones, it just plays havoc with your current uke. :rolleyes:

That one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

this is eerie, i wanted a uke for a grad present, but my dad wont get one now because i "disrespected the art" when i put the uu sticker on my uke. so today i went to the bank and grabbed a loan application. lol, uas has officially infected me, im gettin my new uke one way or another

Top Bottom