PDA

View Full Version : Just been giving some money! Must resist

mabster
05-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Evening all.
I feel the need to write in an attempt to stop myself from spending the money I have been given!
I recieved 450 today and sadlt its going straight in the bank! I'm somewhat in debt right now but in three weeks I shall be on the plus side so shall be on the look out for a uke to buy!!

So until thenI must be good..
I have my eye on a few ukuleles, Solid Mahogany Ohana, A mahogany Hudson, An electro acoustic clearwater and I have just bidded on a Flea on Ebay!!

The time shall come soon.....

:D

Mabs x

NotoriousMOK
05-21-2008, 10:59 AM
boy did you come to the wrong place -- saving money is one of the few things we do poorly around here :)

i mean really, you're going to be in debt in one fashion or another for about 90% of your life anyways, so . . . . .

good luck all the same :p

deach
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Resistance is futile - MGM :D ...

mabster
05-21-2008, 12:08 PM
That is most true...
;) SO whats a 100 or so here or there...
I do need to save up for a wedding im going to In August and a holiday in October... Wouldn't be so bad if it was just me but I have to pay for the girlfriend aswell :D

Mind you ;)

Could you expand on the MGM comment?

deach
05-21-2008, 12:10 PM
MGM = MusicGuyMic

He's probably the biggest seller of ukuleles on ebay. He's also a member here.

tripl3thr33
05-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Evening all.
I feel the need to write in an attempt to stop myself from spending the money I have been given!
I recieved 450 today and sadlt its going straight in the bank! I'm somewhat in debt right now but in three weeks I shall be on the plus side so shall be on the look out for a uke to buy!!

So until thenI must be good..
I have my eye on a few ukuleles, Solid Mahogany Ohana, A mahogany Hudson, An electro acoustic clearwater and I have just bidded on a Flea on Ebay!!

The time shall come soon.....

:D

Mabs x

oh man, i'm in a situation too. i really want to get a new uke. schooling is really sucking the money out of me and i haven't spent my tax return money yet and i've been looking at some ukes to get recently, but gotta save my money for tuition. it's hard fighting UAS lol

menehunenyc
05-21-2008, 04:17 PM
I don't know, does taking cold showers work on UAS?

Howlin Hobbit
05-21-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't know, does taking cold showers work on UAS?

Nope, and if you don't have one of those Macaferri plastic ones, it just plays havoc with your current uke. :rolleyes:

seeso
05-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Nope, and if you don't have one of those Macaferri plastic ones, it just plays havoc with your current uke. :rolleyes:

That one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Kaneohe til the end
05-21-2008, 09:12 PM
this is eerie, i wanted a uke for a grad present, but my dad wont get one now because i "disrespected the art" when i put the uu sticker on my uke. so today i went to the bank and grabbed a loan application. lol, uas has officially infected me, im gettin my new uke one way or another

UkuLeLesReggAe
05-21-2008, 09:24 PM
- MGM :D ...

yep.. this is the way i wud be going..

I wish money was given to me :( haha

sukie
05-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Does UAS affect everyone? I'm getting the itch too and it's scary!:rofl: