KOALOHA longneck Soprano for sale

koa lover

Reaction score
Reluctantly I have to say goodbye to one of my ukes in order to fund another musical instrument. As such I am offering for sale a rare KOALOHA koa ukulele featuring a soprano "pineapple" body and tenor length neck. Instrument is in immaculate condition apart from one very tiny dink on the headstock. I say dink, it's actually where the cat tried to chew it!!!! High low tuning, the solid koa (not laminated) body has both clarity and a mellow tone.

Have not got round to taking pics but if you are interested let me know and I can email some to you. I am based in the UK so a sale this side of the pond would be ideal but am willing to ship overseas. The uke comes with a semi hard case which protected it on its first flight across the atlantic to me from hawaii.

Looking for £325.00.

Do you have photos and what is shipping to NYC. I am curious. Are you also sure it is a tenor neck and not a concert?

Last edited:
325 pounds is 488 US dollars, a good price for a longneck Pineapple Soprano KoAloha. Mine has a concert scale neck, 15 inches between nut and bridge saddle.

Jude

I agree but I did not know koaloha made a tenor neck. I thought they only made concert neck pineapples. The model # would help greatly. If it was a concert neck it would be a near done deal for me depending on shipping.

As per forum rules, we do require that you post pics of the uke you are selling.

Im on this side of the pond :) and I'm quite interested but would like to see the photos and info if you accept paypal in what would be the cost of shipment to Poland.

Looks like I'm going to lose out to a local. Oh well, maybe a kamaka is in my future.

Looks like I'm going to lose out to a local. Oh well, maybe a kamaka is in my future.

Don't get your hopes up. It seems that the seller might not be that motivated to sell.

Don't get your hopes up. It seems that the seller might not be that motivated to sell.
:agree: still no pics, we need some pics. Please

Interested and in UK but need photos of any blemishes etc...

Top Bottom