Ohana Concert CK-35gs MGM setup, like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoukulele

Reaction score
SOLD Ohana Concert CK-35gs Like New

OHANA concert, model CK-35GS made of solid mahogany w rosewood bindings with geared tuners and black solid canvas covered case in like new condition.

I bought this thinking I needed/wanted a solid wood concert and wanted a step up from my soprano Kala laminate. Unfortunately as soon as I played it and as good as it sounds I realize I much prefer soprano. This is the problem of not having a local store that sells ukuleles. I bought it from musicguymic so you know it has been set up properly. You are basically buying a new instrument.

Price including shipping/insurance to lower 48, was $235, now $220.

Attachments

• _MG_4361.jpg
    _MG_4361.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 76
  • _MG_4359.jpg
    _MG_4359.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 64
  • _MG_4357.jpg
    _MG_4357.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 63
  • _MG_4354.jpg
    _MG_4354.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 94
  • _MG_4353.jpg
    _MG_4353.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
More photos:

Attachments

• _MG_4362.jpg
    _MG_4362.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 26
  • _MG_4356.jpg
    _MG_4356.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32
  • _MG_4360.jpg
    _MG_4360.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 29
  • _MG_4358.jpg
    _MG_4358.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 40
Interested in trades at all for soprano's?

Maybe. Would prefer to sell but whatcha got? I'm looking for soprano pineapples. It is my #4 tbd

I may be interested in trading my Mainland Boat shape. Like new.

Hey Mouthy...nice. I'm thinking I am going to sell it. I am trying to sell a few other things and try and buy the Kiwaya or if I can come up with enough the Koaloha. Thanks though and I have benn known to change my mind like the wind.

Thanks xoukulele. I am like you too. I change my mind a lot. I am thinking about getting rid of a bunch to do the same idea with a fancy pants one. Good luck!

Forgot to mention that had I not been away I would have returned it to MGM and gotten the soprano and I thought it might 'grow' on me. So when I say like new it really is. I still have the shipping/packaging from mgm.

I have dropped the price on the uke to 220 fyi. Thanks.

Hiya Xoukulele,
Would you be prepared to send to the UK and if so, how much would you charge?
best regards
Phil

Hi Phil,

Sure. Do you want declared value in the case of damage but higher shipping or lower? Do you have a postal code and city?

thanks....xoukulele Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom