Someone got a great deal...

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
This afternoon there was a Flea on eBay with a buy-it-now price of $80. I discovered it about 20 minutes after the auction started and thought about getting it. If it had been green, I would have done it then and there. I put it on my "watch list" and checked again about 30 minutes later and someone had bought it. Lucky them! It was about 10 years old, and according to the seller, barely played. Bag and all. It was listed as "Dark Red". I don't know if that is the same as what the company calls "Hibiscus Red" or if they have changed colors over the years. It was a nice looking uke and I kind of wish I had acted when I first saw it!

Now that I have seen better pics of the Hibiscus Red finish I am REALLY kicking myself!

The time to buy a buy-it-now bargain is when you see it. Some of the best deals I have ever gotten on eBay were buy-it-nows from sellers who did not know the market value, or did not want to wait to find out. Of course I have also lost a lot of them thinking about it.

The time to buy a buy-it-now bargain is when you see it. Some of the best deals I have ever gotten on eBay were buy-it-nows from sellers who did not know the market value, or did not want to wait to find out. Of course I have also lost a lot of them thinking about it.

Indeed. I've missed a lot too.

Top Bottom