FINALLY... EleUkes have arrived in the U.S.

eleukeusa

Reaction score
I gotta say, that took forever, but the first major shipment of the year has arrived.
light-eleuke005.gif
light-eleuke52.gif

We got lots of Pineapples and Rosewood 100 concerts in! We also have a few of the following K, RH, 100 and Jazz that came in as well. The SL (koa) will be here mid-may.

So, you should be seeing these show up on our dealer's sites and their Ebay and Amazon stores soon. If you'd like a model that no one has in stock, call an EleUke dealer and have them back order it with us for you. That way, the moment it gets here and we QC it, it heads right out the door with your name on it. *cough* koa *cough*

We (and our dealers) still have stock in the blue and red K concerts.
light-414adazbjl-ss400-.jpg
light-eleuke008.gif

As always, check out our dealers to get the newest and the bestest and the neatest stuff by clicking on our "Where To Buy" link

If you guys don't mind:

Not to pimp myself out or anything... but I gotta chime in and let yall know what I got!
So excited about it!
And if you are gonna buy one, I would love for you to consider poor old Mim!

My Web site is down... I am changing hosts, it is updated and ready-to-go, but due to technical difficulties it may not be up again until tomorrow or Saturday, and I am still working on my ebay stuff so...

If anyone is interested and wants to call dibs on any of my stock, just PM me and we will work out a deal :)! Especially if I can avoid ebay fees... egads!

Vintage Jazz
light-jazzfullburst.jpg

FCCJ100-PHP3
FTCJ100-PHP3

Rosewood Jazz Cutaway
CCJ100-PHP3
TCJ100-PHP3

Violet 100 Series
RHPurple.jpg

CCK100VT-MP3
I also have a 100 series Tenor Blue and Concert Red

RH Series in Red and Blue
RHCBL-MP3
RHTRD-MP3

Rosewood 100-series
SC100-PHP3
CC100-PHP3

I also have a soprano Mohogany in the 100 series in stock

Pineapple
TCP100-MPS

Koa
Koa.jpg

I have back-ordered 2 tenor Koas. One is already spoken for and one is for shop stock. If you want a Koa, let me know so I can get my order in and you can be one of the first to get one when they come out! They are purdy!!! They come in concert size as well!

Even with some minor quibbles (amp noise, weird balance, etc.), I love my Pineapple Eleuke, often taking it to work with me for some quiet uke jamming on breaks. That Koa Eleuke really has me drooling. Might need to upgrade my Pineapple Eleuke for one.

Even with some minor quibbles (amp noise, weird balance, etc.), I love my Pineapple Eleuke, often taking it to work with me for some quiet uke jamming on breaks. That Koa Eleuke really has me drooling. Might need to upgrade my Pineapple Eleuke for one.
Now, by "weird balance" do you mean weight (neck top heavy) or pickup (volume varies string to string). The former is manageable. I do like the idea of the built in mp3 I/O for practicing.

Am I reading this correctly? You have PURPLE????? I better start saving now if it is true. How awesome it would be to have an Eleuke that matches my hair.

I do have purple... and I snatched up the last 4 they had because they are BEAUTIFUL!!! It is like a irridecent shimmery violet. Very pretty and unique! I will even include a matching strap ;)

WOWOWOW! This one is AMAZING!

light-eleuke008.gif

By balance I mean regarding holding it like a traditional uke rather then pickup. Pickup wise its pretty nicely balanced as I think its piezo rather then string pickup, ala electric guitars. There is a amp buzz which sorta bugs. Maybe its only on mine but I vaguely remember this issue for another owner. It also picks up a ton of string noise thats not apparent on a mic'd uke but thats my sloppyness.

As for balance, Its actually balanced pretty well head to body with the balance point 3 or 4 frets into the body. The issue for me is that its a heavy uke with its solid pine body. The weight coupled with the thinner body makes it a challenge to hold like an acoutic uke. Even playing with body on my knee is problematic because the MP3 and Aux connections are right where i like to put the body in order to angle the neck up to a level that is comfortable with me. I bought a strap and now its not much an issue. Its also not a problem when horizontal which is good cause its my go to uke for playing in bed or when fall down drunk.

By balance I mean regarding holding it like a traditional uke rather then pickup. Pickup wise its pretty nicely balanced as I think its piezo rather then string pickup, ala electric guitars. There is a amp buzz which sorta bugs. Maybe its only on mine but I vaguely remember this issue for another owner. It also picks up a ton of string noise thats not apparent on a mic'd uke but thats my sloppyness.

As for balance, Its actually balanced pretty well head to body with the balance point 3 or 4 frets into the body. The issue for me is that its a heavy uke with its solid pine body. The weight coupled with the thinner body makes it a challenge to hold like an acoutic uke. Even playing with body on my knee is problematic because the MP3 and Aux connections are right where i like to put the body in order to angle the neck up to a level that is comfortable with me. I bought a strap and now its not much an issue. Its also not a problem when horizontal which is good cause its my go to uke for playing in bed or when fall down drunk.

Weight balance would't bother me much. Stay horizontal! Did you install a second strap button, or do you sling it around the headstock?

As far as string noise, any movement is picked up via vibrations transferred directly to the saddle, so you're not sloppy, it just takes a different touch to stay "clean" which can be annoying, but not awful.

Weight balance would't bother me much. Stay horizontal! Did you install a second strap button, or do you sling it around the headstock?

As far as string noise, any movement is picked up via vibrations transferred directly to the saddle, so you're not sloppy, it just takes a different touch to stay "clean" which can be annoying, but not awful.

I have the strap tied to my headstock by the nut under the strings. Would prefer to install a strap button on the neck but I'm power-tool challenged.

I have figured out that you can be very very delicate with the strings and still get nice tone which makes for some nice quiet playing. BTW, I'm sloppy for sure but thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

I have the strap tied to my headstock by the nut under the strings. Would prefer to install a strap button on the neck but I'm power-tool challenged.

I have figured out that you can be very very delicate with the strings and still get nice tone which makes for some nice quiet playing. BTW, I'm sloppy for sure but thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.
Installing a button is a snap if you have the right sized bit. People sometimes are nervous to drill into their ukes, but it ain't rocket science. One tip is to wiggle the bit in a circle a little to create a tapered hole, if that makes sense, to prevent cracking, and don't over-tighten the screw. Once you've successfully taken on this simple project, you'll be all filled with pride and ready to refret the fingerboard once you wear them down with all that sloppy playing!
:nana:

If you guys don't mind:

Not to pimp myself out or anything... but I gotta chime in and let yall know what I got!
So excited about it!
And if you are gonna buy one, I would love for you to consider poor old Mim!

My Web site is down... I am changing hosts, it is updated and ready-to-go, but due to technical difficulties it may not be up again until tomorrow or Saturday, and I am still working on my ebay stuff so...

If anyone is interested and wants to call dibs on any of my stock, just PM me and we will work out a deal :)! Especially if I can avoid ebay fees... egads!

Vintage Jazz
light-jazzfullburst.jpg

FCCJ100-PHP3
FTCJ100-PHP3

Rosewood Jazz Cutaway
CCJ100-PHP3
TCJ100-PHP3

Violet 100 Series
RHPurple.jpg

CCK100VT-MP3
I also have a 100 series Tenor Blue and Concert Red

RH Series in Red and Blue
RHCBL-MP3
RHTRD-MP3

Rosewood 100-series
SC100-PHP3
CC100-PHP3

I also have a soprano Mohogany in the 100 series in stock

Pineapple
TCP100-MPS

Koa
Koa.jpg

I have back-ordered 2 tenor Koas. One is already spoken for and one is for shop stock. If you want a Koa, let me know so I can get my order in and you can be one of the first to get one when they come out! They are purdy!!! They come in concert size as well!

mim, later this year prob in fall im coming down to your shop and picking up one of them smexy pineapples

mim, later this year prob in fall im coming down to your shop and picking up one of them smexy pineapples

Man, you are close! Come to our jam sometime and you can try one out!!! They come in on Wednesday and I will probably have them out on Thursday. We have our uke jam next weekend!

Top Bottom