Alum-A-Uke?

BobN

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been posted.

I saw this aluminum uke on elderly.com:
http://elderly.com/new_instruments/items/ALUM1.htm

I don't know who builds these, but Chris Martin has been experimenting with aluminum guitars for 10 years or so.

They don't seem to try to hide the screw heads on the bridge or the neck. It would be cool looking if these were put together with rivets to make it more "steam punk" looking.

Too cold for my taste, but it would be fun to try playing.

very interesting.. i would love to play one too.. and maybe own one.. but i have never seen one at the stores a go to.. thanks for posting though.. very intersting

"Last uke you'll ever need!?" Pfffft! Fye on them I say...as if one uke could ever rule them all! *Wait a minute!... that sounds familiar.*:uhoh:

I like the diamond plate uke MGM had...that was BAD looking.

Damn...at work I have a machine shop with a water jet cutter and a kick ass laser engraving machine that could make something like that....hmmmm

It was cool looking.... But I'm guessing it would have to have been thicker and heavier.

I'm ok with that. Maybe it's the years of guitar but I like instruments with a little chunk to them.

I like the idea of being able to kill a zombie, then sing it a death march all with the same apparatus.

Top Bottom