PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Ukulele playlist...

Dralisk
03-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey all, this has probably been done before, but i couldnt find anything recently....

Whats YOUR ukulele playlist?

What songs do you crack out when someone sees your ukulele and says "hey, what can you play?"??
When your sat around chilling with friends, what do you automaticlly start strumming because you know your friends will sing along?

Post some good ones =]

Im fairly new to the uke so i stick with boring old Weezer and SWOTR etc =(
Inspire me!=D

robbocx
03-25-2010, 03:03 PM
When we get going we play a wicked 'Blues Brothes' set.

I also like Beatles songs, everyone knows them.

Lefty3
03-25-2010, 03:25 PM
I also like Beatles songs, everyone knows them.

"Something was the first song I learned to play. Been asked for "Hey Soul Sister" a lout lately. Mix in some Dent May
List might be something like this:

Something by The Beatles
Meet Me in the Garden by Dent May
26 Miles (Santa Catalina)
Love Song 2009 by Dent May
Catch the Wind by Donovan
Shambala by Three Dog Night <---Learned from this forum
You Belong With Me with Butch Walker cover style/lyrics (Typically save this one though for when I break out the mandolin, check on the cover Butch does if you haven't already)

That would be a good started point I suppose.

shwee
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
I tend to try to take on too many songs at one time. This is what I've worked on so far.

As the World Falls Down by David Bowie (because me and my friends love Labyrinth)
Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
Walk the Line by Johnny Cash (my brother requested that one from me)
Late Night Double Feature from Rocky Horror Picture Show
Love Song 2009 by Dent May (it was the first song of his I heard, and I fell in love with his Coke-bottle glasses)
Aux Champs Elysees by Joe Dassin (I love the French language)
Sloop John B (fun to play when there are people around who can sing along)
Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan
Santeria by Sublime (learned this from a live lesson with Aldrine. Played it on the quad at school the next day and got quite a few people to sing along. :) )
Crazy G (this is what I play when someone who doesn't know that I play uke asks me what I play. It seems to be the song that impresses people the most)

dparrothead1
03-26-2010, 04:47 PM
I will usually start out with either Margaritaville or Under The Boardwalk.

And then, in some sort of order:
Cheeseburger
City of New Orleans
One Toke Over the Line
Love Is My Religion
A Lot of Jimmy Buffett
and somewhere I will work in Tip Toe Thru the Tulips and always........Why Don't We Get Drunk!!!!

Chris Tarman
03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Lefty3;346472]"Something was the first song I learned to play.
Same here!

Reno Dave
03-27-2010, 03:44 AM
My play list depends on the folks and age group I am to play for. As an example, young children like Disney Classics, which I have several songs that they can relate to. "I wanna be like you", "Under the Sea"and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", "Tiki Room". As my age group increases I like to play songs from the Beatles, "Eight Days a Week", "Michelle", "Here comes the Sun" and "Let it Be". Older classics such as "Earth Angel", "Because" (Dave Clark Five) "Stand by Me", "Dock of a Bay" are all songs everybody can sing to. I also like to play "Wagon Wheel" and Down to Seeds and Stems again too".
My mellower songs would be "Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World", "Mona Lisa" (Nat King Cole), "In This Life", "White Sandy Beach", Pearly Shells", "Side by Side" and "Knocking on Heaven's Door".
It took a while to compile a playlist that I could feel comfortable playing. I also carry those little egg shaped percussion shakers with me so people, particularlly children can be part of the music. To me that's what it is all about, sharing the Aloha Spirit.

zdiver7
03-31-2010, 05:05 PM
I tend to try to take on too many songs at one time. This is what I've worked on so far.
...Crazy G (this is what I play when someone who doesn't know that I play uke asks me what I play. It seems to be the song that impresses people the most)

I second that! It's actually a fairly easy song as far as chords go, just getting the speed increases down is the hard part!!! But it definately is a good song to play for people who are unfamiliar with what the uke is capable of!!

Other than that I am trying to work on a few:
henehene kou aka - thanks to Dominator's lesson on YouTube!
Waiting in Vain - Thanks to Aldrine's workshop here in San Diego!
Buttercup - Aldrine G.
Ukulele(gitara) - Aldrine's uke lesson version
Europa - Santana (Aldrine's uke lesson version)
And a few little improved Hawaiian Vamps...

Want to learn but just can't grasp yet:
Me & Shirley T. - Jake S.
One Note Samba
Schizophrenic Snowflakes - Aldrine G.

countrybumpkin
03-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Iz - Somewhere over the rainbow, White Sandy Beach
Cherry Pink Apple Blossom White
Elvis - Can't Stop Falling in Love
Kui Lee - I will Remember you
Santana Europa, Oye Como Va

wxtornado
04-01-2010, 02:00 AM
I am brand new to the uke, just a couple of months now, and these are the songs I usually run through:

Jammin (Bob Marley)
I'm Yours
Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue
Dream a Little Dream
Rainbow / Wonderful World
White Sandy Beach
Brown-Eyed Girl
Island in the Sun

the52blues
04-01-2010, 03:22 AM
A show play list would be different from "what I play for friends when they see I have a uke". Most people when they see you have a uke they either kid you or tell you they think it's cute so I like to show them it's a real instrument and can be taken seriously. At first they break out laughing when I start playing "Stairway To Heaven" but the laughing turns into smiles as I launch into "Blackbird", "Dream A Little Dream", "Whiter Shade Of Pale" and my version of "Sir Duke" etc. I usually use the tenor first. Then I pick up the soprano and play some of the same tunes and they are mystified...it's so tiny!

gotrice415510
04-04-2010, 11:35 AM
anything jack johnson or three plus
waiting in vain-bob marley

ceviche
04-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Since I'm still learning my fingers onto the flea, my list is short:

Ingrid Bergman (written by Woody Guthrie, perf. Billy Bragg & Wilco)
Minnie The Moocher (Cab Calloway)
Sentimental Lady (Fleetwood Mac/Bob Welch)
Downpresser Man (Peter Tosh)

--Dave E.

RagtimeGal
04-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I started playing in 11/09, so I learned several Carols-plucking the melodies as I don't sing. I figured out how to play Irish tunes like "oh those britches full of stitches" and am working on a blues song at the moment. St Louis Blues. Also learning chords.

MisoHappy
04-05-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm Yours (mraz)
Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)
Hey Soul Sister (Train)
Love and Honesty
Ehu Girl (Kolohe Kai)
Cool Down (Kolohe Kai)
Is There A Place (Gyptian)
Surf
Naughty Girl (Fiji)
She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5)
Free Fallin (Mayer style)
Hey There Delilah (PWT)
1234 (PWT)
House At Pooh Corner (Ka`au Crater Boys)
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Iz)
Summer Breeze (Seals & Crofts)
Sweet Darlin' (Fiji)
You And I Both (Mraz)
White Birds (manoa DNA)
Falling (Keahiwai)
Drop Baby Drop (The Mana’o Company)
Nothing On You (B.O.B.)
Don't Stop Believin' (lol on this one. Everyone at my school watches Glee)

Wow okay I know way to many songs haha
Btw some of these are more local songs, more popular in Hawaii....

duster bunny
04-06-2010, 11:02 AM
To Make You Feel my Love-- Dylan from Adele
All I want-- Joni Mitchell
Summer Breeze-- Seals & Crofts
Sultans of Swing-- Dire Straits
Everybody's Talkin'-- Nillson
You Don't Know Me-- Cindy Walker
Singin' the Blues-- Bix Biederbeck (in Eb)
Just the Two of Us-- Bill Withers
and one I've been trying for over a year--
Jitterbug Waltz-- Fats Waller

Dralisk
04-27-2010, 07:18 AM
nice suggestions guys, just to revive this thread a little:
Summer has offically hit the UK and im wracking my brain trying to think of some cool songs to play to my friends and bbqs and outdoor parties, im still quite not great at playing so nothing toooo difficult please! but i guess im abit sick of CGAmF =P

csr5z
04-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Here's my list -- all songs are suitable for beginners

Our Day Will Come -- Ruby and the Romantics
Right on the Money -- Alan Jackson (as tabbed by UU member Thumper)
Rubber Duckie -- Ernie (ditto)
Spooky / Light My Fire medley (ditto)
King of the Road
I Will -- the Beatles
Rome Wasn't Built in a Day -- Nick Lowe (as tabbled by UU's own Seeso (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14948))
Crazy Love -- Van Morrison
Five Foot Two
Take Your love With Me (the ukulele song) - Sophie Madeleine
I get ideas - Louis Armstrong (as done by Danielle ate the Sandwich)

tuscadero
04-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Hmmm, so right that it depends on the situation. If someone is taking the piss out of me for my "little guitar" I'm quick to whip out Stairway or Sweet Child o' Mine. That shuts them right up. If someone thinks my uke is cool and asks me to play them something, I usually go with "Build Me Up Buttercup," it's one of the first songs I learned (the Jim Beloff 60s book version) and I've got it in my head pretty solid without having to reference the chords. If we're sitting around the chiminea and people are in a singing mood, I go with my sing-along book posted to the Tabs forum. There you've got some Eagles, Elvis, Rocky Horror, some Elton John, as Jimmy says, songs people know by heart. And if I'm home alone? I'm usually playing the next song I'm trying to learn. One thing I do NOT play, Tip-Toe Through the Tulips. Apologies if you dig it, but that is a deal breaker right there for me, baby.

tuscadero
04-27-2010, 07:38 AM
I am curious about this Spooky/Light My Fire medley. Care to share?

ashleychantel
04-27-2010, 08:31 AM
If I'm just hanging out with friends their favorites are usually Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, and 311 songs. Everyone always likes "amber" by 311. I also like some Colbie Caillat, Van Morrison and Sublime. All of the kids always want to hear me play the Super Mario theme song. I get requests for "hey soul sister" and songs by Jason Mraz a lot, but the answer to those two is always NO!! If I hear "hey soul sister" or "I'm yours" one more time I'm going to pass out.

Thumper
04-29-2010, 03:51 PM
I am curious about this Spooky/Light My Fire medley. Care to share?

Here it is - enjoy!

http://www.whatilikeaboutuke.com/Spooky_Light_My_Fire.doc

Pookie Uke
04-29-2010, 04:03 PM
I usually play these songs in no particular order

The General by Dispatch
Dollar Bill by Wyclef
Cute Without the E by Taking Back Sunday
You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
Some Death Cab for Cutie stuff
Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson

other stuff as well :)

itsme
04-29-2010, 06:45 PM
What songs do you crack out when someone sees your ukulele and says "hey, what can you play?"??

When your sat around chilling with friends, what do you automaticlly start strumming because you know your friends will sing along?
Well, honestly, that's never happened to me. Only person who's ever heard me play is my husband, and he doesn't really care.

But I play classical almost exclusively, so it would definitely be something classical if that situation were to occur. :) Maybe some Bach or Sanz or Sor or Handel or... whatever.

vntgebetty
04-29-2010, 07:05 PM
When I'm hanging around friends I usually play:

Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
Such Great Heights (Iron & Wine version)
Some Dylan and Beatles - like Don't Think Twice It's Alright and Lady Madonna
Sometimes I'll get some Amy Winehouse requests
Waterfalls by TLC
Sugartown by Lee Hazlewood (as performed by Nancy Sinatra)
Wildwood Flower by the Carter Family

It usually depends on the crowd and the mood. Usually if we are feeling goofy we will do some Garfunkel and Oates, My Humps (the hilarious Alanis Morissette version), and Single Ladies by Beyonce. If it's a more chill atmosphere, I'll play some Bon Iver, an Avett Brothers ballad or something like Moon River.

arashi_nero
04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
my playlist grows as I learn more songs. some songs i don't play as much, but when i'm just chilling and playing or playing for people who want to hear me play, i usually play:

over the rainbow/wonderful world (iz)
i'm yours (mraz)--not at much lately tho
falling for you (caillat)
ehu girl (kolohe kai)
drop baby drop (the mana'o company)
ka pilina
ahi wela
someone loves you honey (ekolu)
island style
kokomo (beach boys)
how can i be (Nela Otuafi)
crazy g--i think this is the most energetic
mario bros song

i'm sure i have others, i can't think of them tho.

Dralisk
05-11-2010, 12:10 PM
shamless bump for more ideas!

im seriously stuck for more stuff to learn, my aim is to get my fellow uni students to sing along...

MiG-19
05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
My play list depends on the folks and age group I am to play for. As an example, young children like Disney Classics, which I have several songs that they can relate to. "I wanna be like you", "Under the Sea"and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", "Tiki Room". As my age group increases I like to play songs from the Beatles, "Eight Days a Week", "Michelle", "Here comes the Sun" and "Let it Be". Older classics such as "Earth Angel", "Because" (Dave Clark Five) "Stand by Me", "Dock of a Bay" are all songs everybody can sing to. I also like to play "Wagon Wheel" and Down to Seeds and Stems again too".
My mellower songs would be "Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World", "Mona Lisa" (Nat King Cole), "In This Life", "White Sandy Beach", Pearly Shells", "Side by Side" and "Knocking on Heaven's Door".
It took a while to compile a playlist that I could feel comfortable playing. I also carry those little egg shaped percussion shakers with me so people, particularlly children can be part of the music. To me that's what it is all about, sharing the Aloha Spirit.

Dave,
any chance that you have the tab for I Wanna Be Like You?

dianalele
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
When I play for people, I always feel like I'm defending the ukulele for one reason or another.
For example, some people come with the attitude of "oh, a ukulele, how old school". That would be where I bust out some lady gaga or eminem.
Some people say things like "lolololol a ukulele, thats adorable". Thats where I play some classical music.
Others are like.. "whats the point? just get a guitar" and thats where I play some braddah iz.

As far as you needing repertoire as a beginner, here are some popular suggestions:
Hey Soul Sister (and, if you can play that, you're on your way to playing Don't Stop Believing by Journey, cuz the chords are basically the same)
almost anything from the 50s.
I'm Yours
Accidentally in Love
you should just do a search of chords from some of your favorite songs. I think you'll be surprised with how easy some of them are.

Rodrigo
05-11-2010, 05:19 PM
It varies depending on what comes to mind at the moment, but some of them are:
Super Mario theme
Sublime- Santeria
The Beatles- Blackbird
MGMT- Electric Feel
Jason Mraz- :mraz:
Led Zeppelin- Over the Hills and Far Away
Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven
Jimi Hendrix- Little Wing (intro)
Eagles- Hotel California
J.S. Bach- Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
I need to learn some more songs; If anybody has tabs to the theme song from Family Guy or Jake Shimabukuro's version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", could you please give me a link to it?

jungleturtle
05-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm working up a set to play at a farmer's market. Songs I've been working on so far include: Brown-Eyed Girl, Help, 59th Street Bridge Song, Yesterday, Me and Hoolio, Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, Jamaican Farewell, All Along the Watchtower, You Can't Always Get What You Want, It Takes A Lot to Laugh (It Takes A Train to Cry), Joy to the World, I'm a Believer, I Can See Clearly Now, Rainbow Connection, Ukulele Lady, and City of New Orleans. Some of these are songs I used to play on guitar and have now begun playing on uke, the rest all came from alligatorboogaloo.com

Gillian
05-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Good thread!

For starters:

Crazy G
Noho Pai Pai
White Sandy Beach
Moodance
House of the Rising Sun
Ukulele Lady
City of New Orleans
Goodbye (by Paul McCartney for Mary Hopkins)
More ( nice chord progressions)
Beyond the Sea
Dream a Little Dream of Me
I'm Yours

cheriejayne
07-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi shwee!
I would love to know how to play "As the World Falls Down by David Bowie" (because me and my brother also love The Labyrinth)
Would you be able to send me the song?
Please share the song so we can share our love for it :)
Thanks

StereoJoker
07-13-2010, 04:19 PM
I have a binder full of all the songs I'm able to play (but I haven't memorized all of them because I'm far too lazy to do that and because I tend to blank out easily when I get too nervous), and I've counted something like 90+ tunes. I always get requests to play Lady Gaga, Journey, Leonard Cohen and Death Cab for Cutie, but I'm starting to get super tired of doing those all the flipping time. This doesn't include some classical songs I have tabbed out or the songs I've written (well, still working on anyway). My playlist is fairly diverse, even though it will never have a Train, Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz song in it (ever).

telebob
07-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Mostly BEATLES and BUFFETT, but also:

"Soul Man" - Sam & Dave
"Jumpin' Jack Flash" - da Stones
"Tonight You Belong To Me" - Patience and Prudence
"Ain't She Sweet"

A good thread! I like seeing what others are playing too. Cheers/Twangs Y'all!

nscafe
07-13-2010, 04:28 PM
I have a binder full of all the songs I'm able to play (but I haven't memorized all of them because I'm far too lazy to do that and because I tend to blank out easily when I get too nervous), and I've counted something like 90+ tunes. I always get requests to play Lady Gaga, Journey, Leonard Cohen and Death Cab for Cutie, but I'm starting to get super tired of doing those all the flipping time. This doesn't include some classical songs I have tabbed out or the songs I've written (well, still working on anyway). My playlist is fairly diverse, even though it will never have a Train, Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz song in it (ever).

You're missing out on some fun tunes by skipping Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz.

rasputinsghost
07-13-2010, 04:36 PM
My Girl, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Friday I'm in Love (My signature!), Summertime, Hallelujah, La Vie En Rose, All My Loving

StereoJoker
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
You're missing out on some fun tunes by skipping Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz.

Bah. I can't get into them. I've tried to learn them for friends of mine, but I just can't get myself to put any energy into their songs. Too generic for me. I've got songs I can really get behind, even if it's purely out of silliness.

rasputinsghost
07-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Jack Johnson I can understand. I've had to play I'm Yours before...

at least it's not Hey, Soul Sister. Good GOD what an awful song.

trptuke
07-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Ok, where are are all these awesome tabs hiding? Are you guys playing chord/melody arrangements of these songs or are you just playing the chords and singing along? Since I'm such a terrible singer, I've basically limited myself to instrumentals. Here's my list:

Guava Jam - ?
Tamacun - Rodrigo y Gabriella
Elisa - Serge Gainsburg
Michelle - Beatles
Schizophrenic Snowflakes - Aldrine
Larry O'Gaff - John King

Not real long, but I'm just getting started. Would anyone mind sharing where they got their tabs from? I got all mine either from this site, from Uke Hunt, or a site under the 'Links' section of Uke Hunt (can't remember the name right now). Thanks.

farmerboy
07-14-2010, 01:11 AM
chordie.com has lots of uke playlists. You can make your own too for free. This is half of mine - the ones I can already play, but I'm working on a new list at the moment that I haven't learned yet.

http://chordie.com/publicbooks.php?show=details&songid=214304

nscafe
07-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Bah. I can't get into them. I've tried to learn them for friends of mine, but I just can't get myself to put any energy into their songs. Too generic for me. I've got songs I can really get behind, even if it's purely out of silliness.

That's cool, everyone has their own personal preferences. I just happen to be a big Jason Mraz fan, and I don't like seeing people who haven't given him a chance just because "I'm Yours" happened to become some huge hit that got played to death. He has so many great songs outside of that simple little mellow tune, and is an amazing live performer. I'm a bit more lukewarm about Jack Johnson, but I enjoy listening to his tunes, and I like his overall message.

I'll get off my little soapbox now. :)

spacecakegirl
07-14-2010, 07:04 AM
I like to run through:
Dream a Little Dream (Danielle ate the Sandwich's version)
Just You and Me (zee avi)
Hey Soul Sister
SOTR
You've got a Friend in Me
Soul Meets Body (death cab)
Such Great Heights (postal service)
Weezer (love the WeezerUke project)

Then I'll play my simple 2-6 chord songs:
I don't see what anyone could see in anyone else (kimya dawson)
Loose Lips (kimya dawson)
Giants (kimya dawson)
Tire Swing (kimya dawson)
Hot and Cold/You Must Not Know Bout Me/Rockstar mashup from Bushman Contest

I also like songs that are unexpected for the ukulele
Hot in Herre (loooove the jenny owen youngs version)

ukerob
07-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Ok, where are are all these awesome tabs hiding? Are you guys playing chord/melody arrangements of these songs or are you just playing the chords and singing along? I got all mine either from this site, from Uke Hunt, or a site under the 'Links' section of Uke Hunt (can't remember the name right now). Thanks.

I mostly just play chords and sing along, and since I started out on guitar for years before picking up a uke, I think the easiest thing is to just do an internet search for "[whatever song you want] and chords". Then just play whatever guitar stuff pops up on the uke instead. A site like http://www.ultimate-guitar.com is a great place to start, too--just ignore the guitar tab and use the chords to strum on the uke.

When I pick up the uke I tend to start with:

STP--Plush
Toad the Wet Sprocket--All I Want
Tom Petty--Mary Jane's Last Dance
Blind Melon--No Rain
Chris Isaac--Wicked Game
And other songs from my guitar-in-a-coffee-shop past :)

trptuke
07-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Dude, I bet No Rain sounds great on uke. I just have to say that Blind Melon was a completely awesome band that never got the recognition they deserved, even when they were famous for their 15 minutes.

jamcob
07-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Here's a copy of my uke playlist from spotify:
System Of A Down Chop Suey!
Korn Creep (Live)
blink-182 Dammit
Los Campesinos! Death To Los Campesinos!
Amy Can Flyy Dinosaurs Go Rawr
The King Blues Duck And Cover
Slipknot Eeyore [Explicit]
Arctic Monkeys Fluorescent Adolescent
Korn Freak On A Leash
The King Blues I Got Love
Jason Mraz I'm Yours
Tenacious D Lee
Nirvana Polly
The King Blues Save The World, Get The Girl
The Used Smother Me
System Of A Down Toxicity
Tenacious D Tribute
Never Shout Never Trouble

iamblinkin
07-23-2010, 10:53 AM
I usually roll with Blue Roses Falling simply because it's my favorite song to play. If I really want to impress I'll do While My Guitar Gently Weeps or depending on my confidence at the time Crosscurrent or Dragon. ... I play a lot of Jake stuff :P Unfortunately I cannot sing and strum, or sing at all really for that matter, so I'm limited to instrumentals.

afiqe farid
04-15-2012, 08:32 PM
"Something was the first song I learned to play. Been asked for "Hey Soul Sister" a lout lately. Mix in some Dent May
List might be something like this:

Something by The Beatles
Meet Me in the Garden by Dent May
26 Miles (Santa Catalina)
Love Song 2009 by Dent May
Shambala by Three Dog Night <---Learned from this forum
You Belong With Me with Butch Walker cover style/lyrics (Typically save this one though for when I break out the mandolin, check on the cover Butch does if you haven't already)

That would be a good started point I suppose.

can i have the chords for 26miles by dent may please. pretty please. anyone? :D

Hippie Dribble
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
can i have the chords for 26miles by dent may please. pretty please. anyone? :D

try: D - Bm - G - A and just keep playing those four chords and see where it takes you...

there may be a slight change-up somewhere but that's pretty much the chord progression (you may have to change the key, I can't remember...)

By the way, it's not actually a Dent May tune...it was written before his dad was even a twinkle in his dad's eye!!! :)

His Sinfulness
04-15-2012, 11:25 PM
In no particular order...

Creep (Amanda Palmer style)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Under the Bridge (RHCP)
Summer Breeze (Seals and Croft)
Imagine (John Lennon)
Santeria (Sublime)
In the Halls of the Mountain King (Edvard Grieg)
Fur Elise (Beethoven)
Bring me Sunshine (Jive Aces)
I Shot the Sherriff (Aldrine's version)
Pumped Up Kicks (Foster the People)
Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
Love Song (The Cure)
...and a few originals that don't have names.

afiqe farid
04-16-2012, 01:38 AM
hey eugene! i've heard your tight pants song! awesome song btw :D

thanks for the chords too, i'll have to figure it out a bit thou and bout the song, i really thought it was from him cause that's where i first heard it from :D

thanks again!