Sebi and Ken in Frankfurt

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Met up with Sebi yesterday at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt. Neither of us are good at remembering words, so we tried this (and still got it wrong). But it was fun.

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Great job Ken and Sebi. You guys finally played something easy enough for us newbies to easily master, but it sounds great when you do it. Haolejohn taught us that one at the SEUkers meeting a few meetings ago, and I think it was the first time the entire group sounded like we were playing together. Three chords (G, D, and Am) and we had it. I still get the order of the verses mixed up when I try to sing it from memory.

Great job Ken and Sebi. You guys finally played something easy enough for us newbies to easily master, but it sounds great when you do it. Haolejohn taught us that one at the SEUkers meeting a few meetings ago, and I think it was the first time the entire group sounded like we were playing together. Three chords (G, D, and Am) and we had it. I still get the order of the verses mixed up when I try to sing it from memory.

Thanks. I use the chord of C as well.

G / D / | Am / / / | G / D / | C / / / | and so on.

Top Bottom