Pokemon Friend Codes

Im not sure if anyone posted a thread of this already but if you want to share you friend code for Pokemon here is the thread to do it. I will post mine once I get my Soul Silver and when people start posting up theirs. Also, this isn't limited to just Friend Codes, you can post anything about Pokemon.

Last edited:
wait a sec, where is Mystery Gift? and did I just fall for a april fools joke?

wait a sec, where is Mystery Gift? and did I just fall for a april fools joke?

Nope - it's not a joke! On the screen where you can select your game or New Game or Connect to Pokewalker, look in the bottom-right corner - there is a down-arrow. Click that, and on the next page is Mystery Gift.

My friend code is 0045 4995 3886. I added you, khrome, and I'll add anyone else who posts here. :3

Yellow Forest is so cute! I really want a Pikachu with Fly, haha.

Cool, Nana! I have added you too. And anyone else who posts to this thread. :)

I have a Pikachu with Surf to trade - I'm not looking for any Pokemon in particular, I just want to get dots for my globe. :) So if anyone wants to trade, let me know. I'll keep it for a few days, and then put it up on GTS if no one wants it.

Pikachu with Surf has been claimed. Let me know if anyone is looking for anything else.

I'm up for a challenge! A sleep clause, though? So just basically no spamming hypnosis or whatever, or no using it at all?

Anyway Aldrine, you're added! I'll have to figure out a good 3-Pokemon team now...

I'm up for a challenge! A sleep clause, though? So just basically no spamming hypnosis or whatever, or no using it at all?

Anyway Aldrine, you're added! I'll have to figure out a good 3-Pokemon team now...

no sleep clause means no more than 1 pokemon can be asleep in a party. But that one is okay, I'm not so harsh on that one so we can take that out. So just ubers and items.

No ubers and no pokemon on the same team can have the same item

I added you, Aldy, but still dont have a battle team. Just trying to get through the regular storyline, but it's slow-going because I'm getting distracted by the side stuff. :)

I have one Pikachu with Surf up for trade, and whole bunch with Flail and Volt Tackle. (I only caught one with Fly - sorry, he's mine. :) ) Oh, and I've bred a bunch of Cyndaquils if anyone needs to complete their starters.

Just started the soul silver story line - looking good.

What would you fancy for a surfing pikachu? And/or how did you manage to catch one? Is the yellow forest event still open?

Just started the soul silver story line - looking good.

What would you fancy for a surfing pikachu? And/or how did you manage to catch one? Is the yellow forest event still open?

I'll trade whatever you want for the Pikachu with Surf, since I'm I'll be farming for them for a long while, and I'm not looking for anything in particular right now. So if you want him, just send me a PM with your IM username (I use Astra, AIM, Yahoo, and gmail IMs) and we can coordinate a time to trade.

Yes - the Yellow Forest event will go through May 5th, I think it is. There's a link to instructions in one of my earlier posts. Also in one of my earlier posts, there is a chart that shows how many steps you need to walk in order to have a chance at finding the high level Pikachus. Basically, 10k steps will give you the best chance at finding a Pikachu that flies or surfs. The steps are converted into Watts, and you use 10 Watts each time you attempt to catch a pokemon with the Poke Radar. When you run the Poke Radar, you will see four bushes, and over one of them a box with exclaimation points will appear. you have to use the arrow buttons to navigate to that bush, and then click the center button. Most of the time, you will see one "!". The guides I have read said that if you see "!!" or "!!!", then your chances of getting Fly or Surf are higher. The guide said that "!!!" was a gaurenteed Fly, but I found that to be false. So I don't really know of any sure tips to get surf or fly except that it will usually be when "!!" or "!!!" appears.

Got myself a flying pikachu, pretty cool stuff. Cheers for you help! Don't know what to do with those 7 other pikachus though...

Anyone wanna get some battles down. I just recently finished training a 3 pokemon team. So any takers for 3v3?
The usual no legendary, sleep clause, and item clause apply

FC: 2622 5190 3315

Hey Aldrine I wanna have a battle with you! I haven't checked this thread in a while until you just reminded me about in it on your BlogTV. Well can't wait to actually use my paraflinching togekiss on someone (a togekiss with the ability serene grace so it doubles the effect of air slashes flinching to 60% instead of 30% and you add it off with a t-wave and some extra flinching from king's rock)

Top Bottom