Brand new KPK Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentuke

Reaction score
I have a KPK Tenor coming in the mail this week from Locals Kine...... It was returned due to a massive crack in the front and back of it.......... The new uke is brand new.... I don't have it yet but I will post pictures of it when I get it.......

For now I'm just putting this out there for anyone interested....Once it comes in I will post pictures......

I picked it up for 220.00 and it cost me 30.00 to send it back ...... $175.00 would be a fair price

Why are u selling it?

East Coast winters are very dry and this brand of uke likes to be nice and moist.......I have a lot of ukes and every other week I add water to the humidors........ Its a long drawn out procedure and sometimes heart breaking to see a crack on a uke that had been carefully taken care of.... This year I've had five crack, two of which were returned and replaced.... another I gave away and the other two I have to keep......

If someone wants the KPK now.... I can email Locals Kine and have him ship it to you.......

Last edited:
I just got an email from locals Kine.....he is a great guy and stands by his product 100%.......He is willing to ship it to whoever wants it..... Thanks....mucho mahalos!!!!!

"Hi Carlos,

One of my past buyers contacted me about your post of the Tenor uke you are trying to sell. I was planning on dropping it off at UPS Monday, but if it would save you time and money if you have a buyer, I can rather send directly to your buyer after you confirm you received payment. I will leave that option up to you.

However, if you wanted me to proceed with shipping, I will do so Monday at your request".

Mahalo

The uke is brand new and he still has it....ready to be shipped

Still in Hawaii and ready for shipping......... This is a great deal......

looks like it will stay in hawaii....moderators....you can close this thread

Closed as requested by the OP . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom