geez, i guess i got tagged too

Oh man, the clicking scene killed me. With the cards falling and all, and then you do another one! So funny. Don't abuse the dog though. If I were the dog I'd bark back.

Banjos and country music are cool :nana:

haha i liked that clicking thing. Frickin loud dude.

I wanna learn how to do that click! that was massive!

And I think it's just a matter of time before we all get tagged. lol that'll be fun! I think it's a great way to get to know everyone on a more personal level.

wow, glad you guys liked the clicking. it's the only notable thing i can do.

my nipple thanks you.:)

ur nipple is quite talented :D

Right on russ! nice video!

I can do that tongue clicky thing too. It's my most impressive stupid human trick. My friends use it to call each other from long distances :D

awesome, i'll do a click towards guam. let me know when it hits your timezone!:)

mmm i like that. one for every moderator.

om nom nom nom nom

you took this to a very dark place. dark dark place.:uhoh: haha:D

i loved the vid, up until i read my name! now I have to first figure out how to make a decent video, and also figure out who needs to be tagged since I have no friends! Lol.

i loved the vid, up until i read my name! now I have to first figure out how to make a decent video, and also figure out who needs to be tagged since I have no friends! Lol.

haha, you can do it!!! the fun part is figuring out the software. or if you're a teenager these days, you're already blessed with amazing computer skills.

as for people to tag, you have 2000+ UU friends to choose from!:D

(okay maybe about half of those being active members)

ya, no doubt, well it took me forever to figure out the windows movie maker, so I will attempt to use that again, unless there is a more recommended video.noob software that I should obtain.

and I'm sure a couple people from here will be getting tagged.

mmm i like that. one for every moderator.

om nom nom nom nom

I think all 3 of them will fight for that 3rd nip - vanilla/choc swirl. so so delish! :p

Oh and tenks u for the tag :uhoh: i haven't even got my avatar up yet. got to get craka-lakin'

Top Bottom