Eleuke annouces cash contest...hey why not make a few bucks

MGM

Reaction score
just got this

elecontest.jpg

I guess taste is a very personal thing, but I have to say ,having just looked at their site, that (IMHO) they make some pretty horrible looking instruments. It's not that I'm a traditionalist (Far from it), although I am a trained designer - It's just that design/proportion-wise they're just wrong.

I guess taste is a very personal thing, but I have to say ,having just looked at their site, that (IMHO) they make some pretty horrible looking instruments. It's not that I'm a traditionalist (Far from it), although I am a trained designer - It's just that design/proportion-wise they're just wrong.

Yes it must, because I looked at them and came away with the exact opposite thought.
I like that they don't merely look like Lilliputian guitars. Additionally, they have just the right amount of whimsy without looking childish.
My only complaint is the font (and graphic) on the headstock seems a bit heavy handed.
De gustibus non disputandum est.

Too bad you have to use an Eleuke. That will eliminate a lot of potential entries (me!). I was all excited "wow! for $5000, sure I'll submit a video!". Oh well, good luck to whomever enters.

Top Bottom