Luna guitars and ukulele

I am by no means an expert, but I have heard good things about Luna brand guitars. I saw the Luna ukes on the website, and I think the purple one with the flowers looks absolutely gorgeous. There are a few reviews on the Amazon.com page for the ukes, but I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in them. Browse for Luna ukuleles on Amazon and read those reviews. They might be a little helpful.

Last edited:
Search around a little - there was an informative thread on Luna ukes recently. My girlfriend has the blue dolphin one, and loves it. It's rather quiet, but has a sweet sound, and it sounds AMAZING through an amplifier. And it's drop-dead gorgeous to look at.

I did try the search for Luna but the search engine on here is next to useless to find anything especially if it's more than one word. I did use just "Luna" and got nothing. I have searched for other things with one word and found nothing but when I go to the threads I find 2 or 3 references so I don't know if the search even works here.

I did try the search for Luna but the search engine on here is next to useless to find anything especially if it's more than one word. I did use just "Luna" and got nothing. I have searched for other things with one word and found nothing but when I go to the threads I find 2 or 3 references so I don't know if the search even works here.

try using google. if you type "site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum" (without quotes) and then what you're searching for into the search bar, you should find it. example (remove the quotes): "site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum luna" it works a lot better than the search function on the website :)

This is what I wrote (and misspelled) when I first got my Luna.
Thread: I have a Luna concert ukulele (it is blue, with dolpins)
I have three ukuleles now: my old banjo ukulele, my Ohana CK-75CG and my Luna. I seem to play the Luna the most as it has a gentle sound. I do have a Roland Cube, but I usually don't bother to plug it in. It is a laminate, so it is also the ukulele that I take along with me as I don't worry if it lives in the car for short periods of time.
Hope this helps. I love my Luna.
Betty

My bad!!! I was using the little search bar in the threads. I didn't notice the nice big one on the blue bar on the main page. It works much better. Thanks.

My first uke and the one that i'm learning to play on is the Luna soprano pineapple. I'm by no means an expert but it's been a great instrument to learn off of. I think it could be a touch louder though.

I bought the Luna Muse and it was horrible... Terrible finish, frets, intonation. I returned it ASAP.

The longer I have my Luna Honu, the more I like it.
I've not come across smoother fret edges in the under $150 range. Though the waist and soundhole are rough. But it's not the waist and soundhole that I'm touching as I play.
The tuners are pretty good at holding the tuning even when being thrown around in a bag.
I hope they do more ukes.

Top Bottom