New York Ukulele School

thatguywiththeukulele

Reaction score
Hey all, i just discovered something called the New York Ukulele School...From what i can tell they have 2 branches one in the city and one in long island (me living in long island i suddenly gt curious) They offer 1on1 sessions starting at $240 for 4 sessions to $1300 for 24....I guess its not that pricey for being one on one. They also offer group sessions... starting at $325 for 8 sessions a little cheaper but not one on one...i believe group sessions are 3 people which might be a little better since you get to see some ukers in your community ^.^...so if anyone else knows anything about this please post

ah okay cool, i don't know that i want lessons, but its interesting that people are playing uke seriously enough in my area that they are getting lessons... i was uking at jones beach they were looking at me like my guitar must've been on the set of honey i shrunk the kids

i think i posted a thread about this around christmas...my mom offered to get me lessons there for my gift...no one really knew about it

Thanks so much for finding us and reporting our rates, which have gone up slightly. Our 4-lesson pack is now $300, 8 for $580 and 12 for $860. Group rates are still $325 for our fabulous 8-week class. Please visit our great yelp! reviews, our youtube channel for vids of our Student/Faculty recital and our soundcloud page under "New York Ukulele."

At $60.00 to $100.00 a lesson, it had be a professional ukulele player teaching me. How long does a lesson last? An hour?

Top Bottom