PDA

View Full Version : hehe so i met eddy aka No_Line

JosephBautista
05-21-2008, 07:26 PM
really cool kid nice little jam session we had at quickly glad i look godly to you rippin on mah uke eddy xD hehe glad i am of help oh and i nominate this kid to win the pimp mah ukulele contest cause his shiet is paked up LoLs

we should mk quickly a jam place to hangout at

russ_buss
05-21-2008, 07:53 PM
yo JP! Eddie's a cool kid indeed. since both of yous can't make it to the meet this saturday, when are we gonna hook up and jam? name the place homes!

NoLine
05-21-2008, 08:25 PM
omg thank you guys i feel honored

yeah jp it was really fun jammin with you, we definatly need to do it again, i learned a lot from you
and thanks for backin me on the ghetto ukulele giveaway
i really could use another uke

and russbuss mos definatly we need to get a jam session going.
ill hit up ame and hopefully we can get one going.
i was thinkin sometime after this fanime weekend
like the weekend after or something, maybe in the city

^_^

deach
05-22-2008, 12:23 AM
really cool kid nice litte jam session we had at quicky glad i look godly to you rippin on mah uke eddy xD hehe glad i am of help oh and i nominate this kid to win the pimp mah ukulele contest cause his shiet is paked up LoLs

:eek: punctuation is your friend. ;)

JosephBautista
05-22-2008, 09:21 AM
yo JP! Eddie's a cool kid indeed. since both of yous can't make it to the meet this saturday, when are we gonna hook up and jam? name the place homes!

yeah dude iono prolly after fanime ill try to get sumthin goin

Phil Major
05-22-2008, 10:18 AM

I really shouldnt be too old to understand the way 'hip young people' talk, but that whole post made no sense to me at all.

NoLine
05-23-2008, 08:03 AM
yeah dude iono prolly after fanime ill try to get sumthin goin

yes after fanime indeed ^_^

Rubbertoe
05-23-2008, 12:21 PM
really cool kid nice little jam session we had at quickly glad i look godly to you rippin on mah uke eddy xD hehe glad i am of help oh and i nominate this kid to win the pimp mah ukulele contest cause his shiet is paked up LoLs

HAHAHAHA!:rofl: