KoAloha T2 Soprano Day

pithaya9

Reaction score
Just unboxed the newest KoAloha today the T2 Tenor Neck Soprano. She's a nice one, thanks to MGM. The sound files are from Mike (wish I could play 1/4 as good as he can). There are a few more pics in my album if anyone cares to look.

And yes Pithaya you got the nicest one of the bunch here's a sound sample high g low g to follow....Congrats to Jack as here has the number real #1 commercial available model

it may be processing yet and the srtrings are so new still stretching out of tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOZpwfGnHI0 high G tuning cl guage strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHCK2nGe3A low g cl guage type strings

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! (wiping tears from eyes) It is so beautiful. Congratulations buddy that is one of the nicest ukes I have ever seen. I want one! Wah! Now surely one man does not need all those beautiful KoAlohas. You twisted my arm but I will take one off your hands to make room for this one. ;)

Congrats!

Can you compare the sound to your Pineapple Sunday (and/or other KoAlohas)? I'm just curious...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! (wiping tears from eyes) It is so beautiful. Congratulations buddy that is one of the nicest ukes I have ever seen. I want one! Wah! Now surely one man does not need all those beautiful KoAlohas. You twisted my arm but I will take one off your hands to make room for this one. ;)
Acually Staci I have been thinking about getting a Ebony Sceptre, what do you think. I don't know that I could part with any of my 'ukulele's.

I think I might have a case of KUAS.

Congrats!

Can you compare the sound to your Pineapple Sunday (and/or other KoAlohas)? I'm just curious...

I would have to say that it has a bright crisp sound like all KoAloha's. It sounds like a really loud soprano. The tenor size neck makes this soprano play very easy, if that makes any sense.

Very nice uke! Enjoy!

Top Bottom