April 1st on UU

specialmike

Reaction score
Remember the crap they pulled last year? I wonder what they have in store for us this year. XD

Remember the crap they pulled last year? I wonder what they have in store for us this year. XD

LOL!! I remember that incident...So Mike, It took April Fools to get you back into posting again? Speaks volumes about your character:)

what happened? (noob question)

They announced that Aldrine had a new record contract that required him to remove all his ukulele videos and only play guitar from then on. It caused quite a panic.

They announced that Aldrine had a new record contract that required him to remove all his ukulele videos and only play guitar from then on. It caused quite a panic.

Yeah they even had Ryan do that weeks video lesson and I think he did that weeks live lesson as well...

I think it will be tough to top last year. And now there is a thread about it so it might be tough to pull something off since we are all looking for it.

There were some pretty upset people last year.

I think it will be tough to top last year. And now there is a thread about it so it might be tough to pull something off since we are all looking for it.

There were some pretty upset people last year.

LOL!! There were weren't there:) I am sitting here chuckling over a prank a year later.

Who's Aldrine?

Awww! That was fun! Now you've taken the surprise away :( (I'm not too worried...whatever it is will catch SOMEBODY off guard).

Who's Aldrine?

As I recall, that's AG to you and me!

My coworker, Juan, and I were just scouting our friend Loud Jim's office this afternoon to map out the annual April Fool's extravaganza. I will be buying the supplies tonight.

watch them ban me for this XD. I'm totally looking for a new lesson tomorrow too!!! hmmm...april fools day... hmmm....

AAARGH!

Don't even go there! Grrr... You just reminded me that I still have to sue Aldrine and UU for the stress that gag caused me. My blood pressure has been elevated all year.

Where my lawyer at?

You mean the day we learned what an awesome voice Rayan has? (And to my knowledge he has not shared it with us again since!!) C'mon Rayan give us some o' dat sweetness!!!

[video]http://www.viddler.com/explore/ukeunderground/videos/108/[/video]

I'll second that!

pretty cool idea, but I suspected that though... XD

Okay... I have to admit I just laughed my head off when i went to the main site. Oh man... that made my day.

Top Bottom