Hey, Soul Sister cover (in the original key. :O)

And 1 hour is actually under-shooting it. I spent all day working on this song. It's HARD. That's why so many of the covers for it on Youtube are complete crap.... The song is amazing, though. I love it. I was pretty surprised at how well mine came out, actually.

Nice work Ben! What chords and strumming pattern did you end up using?

Excellent. Very impressed.....you made it your own dogg...

Great job!

All of your videos are great work!

Thank you everybody!:)

@Rod. The strumming pattern is just ups and downs. nothin' fancy. the chords I used are E with an open E string, B, C#m, and A in various orders (it starts in that order, though). You miiiight wanna do it in a different key, though. it's wicked high.

Thanks for the info Ben!

Thank you everybody!:)

@Rod. The strumming pattern is just ups and downs. nothin' fancy. the chords I used are E with an open E string, B, C#m, and A in various orders (it starts in that order, though). You miiiight wanna do it in a different key, though. it's wicked high.

Great cover, though this song is an uninventive 1-5-6-4 progression 'Im Yours' imitation.

hey, if it works it works, right? the chord progression may be the same with very little change, but it's still a good song. And so many songs have used that progression, it doesn't really matter, does it? It's how you build upon it that makes it inventive or new.

Top Bottom