Aldrine Finally does I'm Yours Lesson on UU!!!

dnewton2

Reaction score
Anyone see the main page this morning?? New lesson is I'm Yours!!!!! Sweeeeeeeeet.:D:D

I have been looking near and far for how to play this song. Thanks UU you guys are the greatest.

Anyone see the main page this morning?? New lesson is I'm Yours!!!!! Sweeeeeeeeet.:D:D

I have been looking near and far for how to play this song. Thanks UU you guys are the greatest.

Whoa!! I can't believe it:) True story though, I do not know how to play the song and I really don't think I have ever fully listened to the song in its entirety. What parts or snippets I ahve heard, I did like though.

Looks like a great lesson. I took a glance and it uses a couple chords that I have not worked on yet. I am pretty new to uke, so it is great to get a really useful lesson. I dig it.

I've never heard of that song, but it sounds pretty!

I showed this tutorial to my 3 year old japanese nephew and now he has like a million hits on youtube! Thanks Aldrine!:p

Oh wow, this is fantastic! I've always wanted to learn how to play this!

Maybe one day Aldrine can show us how to play "Postcards from Italy", and I'll be set for life. jklololols.

Look like some dosen't know Aldrine video serie on Iamhawaii.com (check them, they are great, as always with theses guys)

This very lesson decides me to unpack my uke and start playing serioulsy again

That was like 1 or so years ago :)

Aito

PS :
Aldrine just did a quick cover of the song, posted on a site called YouTube.com, and it has been viewed over 250 times so far!(/quote]
Lol :)
Look like you have the same funny sense of humour than me :eek:)

Please tell us there will be another video lesson tomorrow like last year !!

Oh wow, this is fantastic! I've always wanted to learn how to play this!

Maybe one day Aldrine can show us how to play "Postcards from Italy", and I'll be set for life. jklololols.

How about Postcards from Hell on uke, that would be sweet, I love that song.

Top Bottom