View Full Version : weird strumming

01-10-2008, 05:03 PM
does anyone know what im talking about when people can strum a chord 4 times with one down stroke... i dont know what its called

01-10-2008, 05:20 PM
You might be referring to what some call the "Fan Stroke" which is achieved by fanning the strings in one downstroke motion starting with the pinky, then ring finger followed by the middle and lastly the index finger.

01-10-2008, 05:54 PM
hmmm ill try that ty