Larrivee CONCERT Ukulele - 15" scale - solid mahogany - for sale!

LoMa

Reaction score
SOLD!!! - I have a Larrivee Concert size ukulele for sale - this is not the more common soprano size, but one of the very few Larrivee concert's with a 15" scale, 14 frets to the body, and 18 frets total. All solid mahogany with maple binding on top and back, and black/white/black wood purfling on top, back, and sides. Ebony fretboard, bridge, and peghead overlay. Ivoroid bound fretboard with micro side dots at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15th frets. Larrivee logo inlaid on peghead in ivoroid, and silver inlay outlines the peghead. Rosette is wood black/white/black/white/black purfling. Satin finish. Bone nut and saddle. Friction tuners with pearloid buttons.

Very resonant with excellent projection, excellent intonation, and excellent dynamics from loud to soft. The tone of this instrument is sweet with jewel-like tones. Fast attack, with a broad tonal palette that the player can easily control and access. Remarkable sustain for a mahogany top instrument. Excellent playability with a medium/low action. The fan pattern bracing gives this instrument exceptional tonal balance from string to string.

The Larrivee Concert makes a great all-round instrument - it's suited for strumming, fingerstyle, blues, classical, renaissance and baroque music, and even flamenco!

Currently strung with low G Aquila strings.

Excellent, pristine condition except for a hairline scratch in the finish about 1/4" long, You have to look close and at the right anlge to see it - I was able to photograph it though, so you can see it if you look closely.

No fret or fretboard wear, no dings or cracks. This is a really fine and rare
instrument. Larrivee made very few of the concert size ukes.

Comes with its orignal Larrivee gigbag.

SOLD!!! firm, + shipping to the continental USA only.
Or trade for a Larrivee Concert Spruce & Mahogany uke or a spruce top Stadelele. I might even consider trading for a Larrivee Spruce top soprano.

I am paring down my too-large instrument collection. Please look for my other ads that will be coming up, including a 1920's Martin Style 0 soprano, a Mele Braddah all solid mahogany Concert uke, a Pono cedar & mahogany tenor ukelele, and a Kiwaya KSL-1 solid mahogany long neck soprano uke. I also have a Larrivee rosewood and bearclaw spruce Parlor guitar, an Antonio Aparicio AA80 cedar and rosewood classical guitar, an Aria Pepe PS53 travel guitar, a Saga Pony Open-Back Banjo, and a Kentucky spruce and maple Mandolin with all solid woods.

5% discount if you buy 2 instruments, and 8% discount if you buy 3 or more instruments.

Attachments

• DSC07304.JPG
    DSC07304.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC07312.JPG
    DSC07312.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC07317.JPG
    DSC07317.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC07318.JPG
    DSC07318.JPG