Kiwaya KSL-1 Long Neck Soprano Uke w/K-wave gigbag - solid mahogany - for sale

LoMa

Reaction score
SOLD I have a Kiwaya KSL-1 Long Neck Soprano Ukulele for sale, made withl solid mahogany top and hyperthin laminated sides and back. Incredibly light weight, resonant, and LOUD! Excellent intonation, clarity, and punch. Excellent playability.

Rosewood fretboard, with 14 frets to the body and 20 frets total. Pearl micro
position dots and side dots at 3, 5, 7, 10, and 12th frets. Deluxe gold Gotoh
friction tuners with white buttons. Herringbone wood rosette. Satin finish.

In like new condition with no dings, dents, or scratches.

Currently strung with black Fremont flourocarbon strings with a low G. Also included is the original Fremont high G string. The Fremont strings have a bright tone to them.

Very cool instrument!

Comes with a heavy duty Kiwaya K-wave gigbag.

$435 firm, + shipping to the continental USA only.

I am paring down my too-large instrument collection. Please look for my other ads that will be coming up, including a 1920's Martin Style 0 soprano, a Mele Braddah all solid mahogany Concert uke, a Pono cedar & mahogany tenor ukelele, and a Larrivee mahogany Concert size uke with 15: scale and 14 frest to the body. I also have a Larrivee rosewood and bearclaw spruce Parlor guitar, an Antonio Aparicio AA80 cedar and rosewood classical guitar, an Aria Pepe PS53 travel guitar, a Saga Pony Open-Back Banjo, and a Kentucky spruce and maple Mandolin with all solid woods.

5% discount if you buy 2 instruments, and 8% discount if you buy 3 or more instruments.

Attachments

• DSC07325.JPG
    DSC07325.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC07326.JPG
    DSC07326.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC07327.JPG
    DSC07327.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC07328.JPG
    DSC07328.JPG