Uke Lesson 28 - All Star

Hey UUers! This month's episode of Uke Lessons is here (to save the day!):

Uke Lesson 28 - All Star

This one is a little weird because Aldrine teaches it in standard tuning (G,C,E,A), but awkwardly forces you to tune a half step down (F#,B,D#,G#) for the Play-Along. Sorry about that. But tuning aside, it's a pretty simple and straightforward lesson of a song that is as infectious as it is poppy. We can only pray that no one ends up like this poor child (http://tinyurl.com/y9vws2m) just because of us :p

Got a question, comment, suggestion, tip, humorous personal story involving Smash Mouth, tips for Aldrine on how to grow a real beard?? Post them all below!!

Tips for growing a beard for those who cannot(and it looks like Aldrine's method of choice in the vid, lol!) ... :)

Step 1: Acquire clear packing tape(scotch tape will do in a pinch...)

Step 2: Attach tape to areas of the face where hair is desired.

Step 3: Use a shapie, ball point pen, or any other marking tool of your choice and apply in small strokes to simulate "hair".
Step 3 Alternate: Apply small layer of glue to tape and attach fake hair or other materials and allow to air dry before touching.

Step 4: Enjoy your new beard and simply remove tape when beard is no longer desired. Much easier then shaving, and no razor burn!

Note: For a slightly longer lasting and semi-permanent application, do not use tape and apply beard directly to skin.

Last edited:
I gotta say that this one missed for me. The play along was just too busy for me, too much going on to really pay attention I guess.

Top Bottom