I got It.

Huckleberry

Reaction score
Well, I finally got it. I got it bad. Bad case of UAS.
Ordered a new solid koa KoAloha Tenor from MGM. I must be out of my mind.
" She-who-must-be obeyed " will never understand this syndrome. I've got to get over this.

BTW, I emailed MGM questioning strings on this order and got a quick satisfying response. He's on top of Customer Service.

Yours in UAS
Huckleberry

Ha! This might make you feel at least a little better: I just picked up a Kamaka 8-String Koa Tenor (with case). I have no will. The only thing that salved my self-inflicted wound was that I paid with cash and saved close to $200.

I guess I'm going to have to add my name to the Kamaka crowd.

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!

--Dave E.

Solid Koa KoAloha tenor

I ordered the solid Koa tenor. Just needed a little more fret than I have on my Kamaka concert. I hope it sounds as good. MGM just had a good deal with case, tuner and humidifier. KoAloha also has a great warranty. I'm a sucker for a good deal.

Congrats. You're going to love it. You'll love everything about it. Just don't drop it. :)

Sukie

The "just don't drop it" comment, is that a general comment, or are you implying that KoAlohas are more delicate??

Do I have to be more careful??

Congrats on taking the plunge!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Sukie

The "just don't drop it" comment, is that a general comment, or are you implying that KoAlohas are more delicate??

Do I have to be more careful??

Nope, don't worry about your ukulele -- just a lame attempt at humour. The warranty on KoAlohas does not cover dropping. Plus if you drop it you might make a ding on it. I don't like dings. I got the first ding on mine last week. It was sad.

No worries Sukie, as someone posted "I cradle it like a baby" when playing then put him/her in the cradle with humidifier.

Wow, what a softie, huh.

Top Bottom