A uke for every occassion!

Rubbertoe

Reaction score
Ok, so about 3 1/2 weeks ago or so, I go through this horrible break-up with my girlfriend - ok, I got dumped - it happens to everyone, once in awhile. I really feel like crap but what's a guy to do? Buy a new uke of course! I pick up an all-flamed spalted maple Kala tenor from MGM for myself to play away my blues (if only I knew how to play the blues). I find that I get several layers of enjoyment with uke-shopping therapy: my UAS is satisfied, I get a new uke to cheer myself up from the sadness and playing the uke is very theraputic in itself.
So here's the fun part: before I've even received my Kala, my ex-girlfriend calls me up and tells me she wants to get back together again and she bought me a Pono PKT2 (to say "sorry" and "happy birthday" - coming up soon)!!! (well, I had to purchase it myself since she doesn't have an eBay account but that's just splitting hairs)
Holy Crap! I'm on Cloud 9 right now: we're back together AND I've got a Pono! Moral of the story: ukes make a great gift for every occassion! (and MGM is there for you in good times and bad - lol!)

Three cheers for the true winner in all of this. MGM. LOL! Ha ha ha... Just kidding, man. I think it's great that you two are back together. I hope her flakiness has subsided.

Congrats:D!!!!!!! At first I was like :( ...but I'm glad that everything ends with :love: and ukes!!!!!!!!!

Oh I love that!!!!!! Im a ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!:)

nice thing about ukes is they never break your heart. good luck, bro and keep that left up.

Bro, be careful, pay enough attention to your girl so that she won't be pissed off again. With two new ukes, that will be difficult. Good luck with that.

MGM, and his ebay store is like therapy. Calms you down when you feel like raging.

Three cheers for the true winner in all of this. MGM. LOL! Ha ha ha... Just kidding, man. I think it's great that you two are back together. I hope her flakiness has subsided.

LOL seeso hahaha.

But ya good luck with your relationship man.

and good luck play two new ukuleles.

and having a girl friend again!

Man now im angry with you!

you have it all!

lol jk.

if she decides to turn Buck-nasty again just beat her with a bag filled with kittens.

then she will wise up AND feel like crap.

lol

Wait a minute...your girlfriend bought you a Pono using YOUR money??? How does that work?:confused::p

Wait a minute...your girlfriend bought you a Pono using YOUR money??? How does that work?:confused::p
2 Christmas' ago my friend's girlfriend bought him an $850 surfboard with his money. I think it works the same way.:rolleyes:

if she decides to turn Buck-nasty again just beat her with a bag filled with kittens.

bwahahaha! i mean... what?!?!

She fronted the cash and I used my eBay account.

heeheehee... bag of kittens... they have claws... i mean, what?!?

i mean that when you hit her with them she will be hurt.

AND

she will feel bad because she knows it was her fault all of the kittens went bye bye.

(evil smile)

im sorry im just really pissed that i dont have any money to buy a new uke.

:(

...she bought me a Pono PKT2 (to say "sorry" and "happy birthday" - coming up soon)!!! ....

Dear Rubbertoe's Girlfriend,

Please share this relationship enhancer with my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/significant other.

Signed,
The members of UU

Top Bottom