Kanilea ukulele 50th Pictures?

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Has anybody got pictures of this uke. I passed on ordering one, kind of regretting it now. I know there are a few other there used but wanted to see a picture or two before I committed.

Holy crap what happened to Joe, its like he lost 100lb's. Bitchen for him though. The one in the viedo looks like it, might have to break down and pay for one.

I touched and played that ukulele. It is very nice. I don't think the Hawaii flag inlay on the fretboard was quite perfect, but the sand rosette was impeccable. Soundwise, I didn't think it was quite as perfect as Aldrine's custom, but it was definitely a huge improvement over the K1-T they had next to it. Quite an impressive piece of work. Go buy one!

I touched and played that ukulele. It is very nice. I don't think the Hawaii flag inlay on the fretboard was quite perfect, but the sand rosette was impeccable. Soundwise, I didn't think it was quite as perfect as Aldrine's custom, but it was definitely a huge improvement over the K1-T they had next to it. Quite an impressive piece of work. Go buy one!

I have basically Aldrine's custom already in terms spec other then his inlay work. All my customs from them have been just that much better then the standard stuff. Wonder if I can do another custom with the sand rossette or if it tied only to the 50th. It is the one thing I wanted.

Top Bottom