My uke'in got me a freebie!

Deets

Reaction score
So today, I was browsin' through a local DVD place with my Makala Dolphin tucked into my tote bag. After picking out the movie I wanted to get (Serenity, in case you were wondering) I made my way to the check out counter. The owner saw the my uke's neck sticking out of my tote and said, "That's a tiny guitar!" So IIII said, "Blah blah it's a ukulele blah four strings not six blah blah" and he said "That's cool, how does it sound?" So I played him a quick chord progression and just for that, he gave me a free Skee Low cassette from the bargain bin!

It's not about the free Skee Low cassette (I think he was trying to get rid of it and it was a choice between Boyz To men and Skee Low. I think I chose wisely ) it's about the awesomeness of someone else appreciating what you love!

I wish I was a little bit taller.
I wish I was a baller.
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat, and a six-four Impala...

Jason

I wish I was like 6'9 so I could get with Leoshi 'cause she don't know me, but yo she's really fine...

Ahh, the 90's.

Holy Cow - someone actually recognized Mantenna?!?!

Skee Lo obviously knows nothing about being tall. Neither do I, at a fairly average 5' 10", but I would imagine some problems with clothes, a bed, a car... I'll bet it ain't all rainbows and unicorns at 6'9".

Jason

Top Bottom