Anybody done anything cool to a case/gigbag?

Markwell

Reaction score
I recently bought a 4" Sgt. Pepper drumhead sticker for my hardcase, and after seeing psesinkclee's guitalele, wondered if anybody else had done anything customise their cases/gigbags.
ohanacasesgtpepper.jpg

I stuck a ukulele underground sticker on mine. Does that count?

I glue embroidered patches on our gig bags (we don't have any hard cases).

Patches on our various gig bags include a winking sun, dragons, "sassy" flowers, cat in a heart, and a peace/love/smiley patch.

Really like that idea, I use the hard foam cases so assumed stickers wont work didn't think of glue.... patches would look awesome!

OK I admit it. I make my own stickers with flat icons and clear packing tape.

I've attached Snickers(R) wrappers, made ID tags from Starbucks (R) paper and Plastic cups,
Planters Peanuts(R), etc. Anything that catches my eye might become a sticker on my uke
case or become an ID tag.

I'll be looking for a triggerfish sticker and a sea turtle sticker when I get back to Honolulu this
summer. Or I might simply make my own as per above.

Keep uke-in',

I took a bunch of spikies off of a dilapidated spiky belt one day and made a space invader (like from the old video game) on my sopranino gig bag.

I should post a picture sometime.

I glue patches on my gig bag from diff. cool places I have been with IT, not all the places but interesting ones. I have gotten alot of looks over the last year. I use fabric glue & make a template of the patch out of cardboard for the bag, lay flat & let dry a few minutes & put patch on spot & HEAVY weight I use old iron from 1800's) on top for 24 hours to make sure the edges do not lift

I cut out a huge stencil and spray painted our uke club logo on a hard case, I think it looks cool.
gse_multipart19521.jpg

I have a vinyl Ukulele Hero sticker, an oval UKE sticker, and a UU sticker on both of my hard cases. I am hoping to trade some stickers with people at UWC in June, though!

I cut out a huge stencil and spray painted our uke club logo on a hard case, I think it looks cool.
gse_multipart19521.jpg

Nice! Clever logo.

I'm in the hard-foam case boat. All I've done is made a tag with my phone # and email out of "shrinky-dink" plastic. I traced Carlos Santana out of one of my Guitar Player magazines.

4506023017_747cbe7ca5.jpg

I've attached 'uke related' buttons/pins to my case. They have a TON online.

attachment.php

Top Bottom